surname:Gerundo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
John1987
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 15 May 2007, 00:00

surname:Gerundo

Post by John1987 »

Any information on this surname? It would be very helpful.

Thanks!
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: surname:Gerundo

Post by suanj »

In Italy exist Gerundo and Gerunda surname.... no infos abt origin...
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
John1987
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 15 May 2007, 00:00

Re: surname:Gerundo

Post by John1987 »

suanj wrote:In Italy exist Gerundo and Gerunda surname.... no infos abt origin...
suanj
I guess there are not a lot of Gerundo's in Italy. I have tried to do some research but all I get is the Ancient Lake Gerundo in Italy.
User avatar
LMS108
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 Mar 2008, 00:20

Re: surname:Gerundo

Post by LMS108 »

Hi,
I am also researching the Gerundo surname. Please feel free to email me so we can compare notes!
Lisa
User avatar
misbris
Master
Master
Posts: 2258
Joined: 14 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: NJ

Re: surname:Gerundo

Post by misbris »

Hi Lisa and welcome to the forum, :D

This post is about a year old. Perhaps you should send a pm to John1987, hopefully he is still monitoring this site.

In the meantime, is there anything we can do do to help you with your research? :lol:
User avatar
John1987
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 15 May 2007, 00:00

Re: surname:Gerundo

Post by John1987 »

I was able to trace my ancestry back to the late 1800's when my great grand father was born. He was born in Campania, Italy.
User avatar
John1987
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 15 May 2007, 00:00

Re: surname:Gerundo

Post by John1987 »

Lisa,

I haven't been on this site for a while. Send me a pm if you're still around.
Post Reply