Thank you! that helps a lot.
As far as I was able to track down the family, it was always Banchero; but now that I can see older records, there are 2 last names. I will be careful. Thank you for the advise.
Ana
Search found 12 matches
- 20 Aug 2015, 21:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Banchero / Bancheri
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1346
- 20 Aug 2015, 00:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Banchero / Bancheri
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1346
Banchero / Bancheri
Good day!
I found an index (birth index) and they have all the boys and girls, but they have all the Bancheri first and then Banchero (alphabetically), but..... is there any difference ??? or it was just a thing of preference??
I will be very thankful if I can receive any hint on this matter ...
I found an index (birth index) and they have all the boys and girls, but they have all the Bancheri first and then Banchero (alphabetically), but..... is there any difference ??? or it was just a thing of preference??
I will be very thankful if I can receive any hint on this matter ...
- 02 Oct 2011, 05:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: passenger list
- Replies: 1
- Views: 939
passenger list
I would like to know if there is any web page that has ship passenger lists of boats going to South America. If my ancestor was from Rome... from what port did he most likely departure @ 1800?
Thank you so much
Ana Montoya
Thank you so much
Ana Montoya
- 02 Oct 2011, 05:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: passenger list
- Replies: 1
- Views: 901
passenger list
I would like to know if there is a web page with ship passenger lists to South America. If my ancestor was from Rome... from what port did he most likely departure @1800??
Thank you so very much,
Ana Montoya
Thank you so very much,
Ana Montoya
- 11 May 2008, 05:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Best Family Tree Makers??? Any ideas
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10351
Re: Best Family Tree Makers??? Any ideas
I use Ancestral Quest. I really like it. Good luck
- 28 Mar 2008, 05:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ship manifests from Italy to South America
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5423
Re: ship manifests from Italy to South America
Thank you so much for all your help; For what I heard, my family went to Peru, straight from Genova. Does anybody knows if in Genova they kept a record for people who left the country?
Ana
Ana
- 24 Mar 2008, 04:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ship manifests from Italy to South America
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5423
ship manifests from Italy to South America
I am trying to find out where I can find ship manifests from ships departing from Genova to Peru, or South America in general. The only ones that I found are the ones leaving to the U.S. Any suggestions? I couldn't find any at the LDS Family centers.
Ana
Ana
- 24 Mar 2008, 04:39
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BUONA PASQUA - HAPPY EASTER
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12007
Re: BUONA PASQUA - HAPPY EASTER
Happy Easter everybody!!!!
Thank you for your wonderful support to all of us who are in search of our families abroad.
Ana
Thank you for your wonderful support to all of us who are in search of our families abroad.
Ana
- 22 Mar 2008, 03:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with a translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5362
Re: help with a translation
Hello Elba,
Thank you very much for your help. One more question. Varese.... from Bari? Please excuse my ignorance.
Ana
Thank you very much for your help. One more question. Varese.... from Bari? Please excuse my ignorance.
Ana
- 16 Mar 2008, 05:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with a translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5362
help with a translation
Hello everybody,
I will appreciate very much if somebody can help me translating this sentence. My italian is not too good, so I need all the help that I can get. The only part that I can understand is the last one, that says that the surname Rebosio possibly is of spanish origin?
This is the ...
I will appreciate very much if somebody can help me translating this sentence. My italian is not too good, so I need all the help that I can get. The only part that I can understand is the last one, that says that the surname Rebosio possibly is of spanish origin?
This is the ...
- 10 Mar 2008, 03:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rebosio, Banchero, Rossi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6395
Rebosio, Banchero, Rossi
I am working on my father's mother side. The surnames Rebosio, Banchero and Rossi are from Genova and I am having a hard time trying to differenciate the family groups. It gets very hard (and frustrating) when I find people with the same names and lastnames, and I don't know which one is my family ...
- 10 Mar 2008, 02:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Suggestions on different films for Genova
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5833
Re: Suggestions on different films for Genova
Go after the Genova Civil Records for the period that covers 1894. Nothing prior to 1866 seems to have been filmed.
Since the different films mentions are fractions of the city of Genova, and some indicate that after the 1870's or so they were merged into the Genova records, it is important to ...
Since the different films mentions are fractions of the city of Genova, and some indicate that after the 1870's or so they were merged into the Genova records, it is important to ...