Search found 13 matches

by denissebarilani
06 Aug 2012, 14:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Someone with access to the Ancestry records..help!
Replies: 2
Views: 1204

Re: Someone with access to the Ancestry records..help!

wow, THANKS!...
but, damn..none of them is the one I'm looking for...I really thought it would be one of them :(

my ancestors are doing a great job hiding from me....

Thank you again!..and sorry for wasting your time in vain
by denissebarilani
04 Aug 2012, 19:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Someone with access to the Ancestry records..help!
Replies: 2
Views: 1204

Someone with access to the Ancestry records..help!

I was wondering if someone that has access to the Ancestry records could help me by checking out what is says on these records: http://search.ancestry.se/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=comocivilreg&so=2&pcat=ROOT_CATEGORY&rank=1&new=1&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=angs-g&gsfn=rosalia&gsln=lombardini&mswpn__ftp=Italia&mswpn ...
by denissebarilani
17 Jan 2008, 17:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Census in Southamerica
Replies: 12
Views: 11967

Re: Census in Southamerica

Ok, thanks.

No, I'm in Stockholm.

I posted a topic in the Italian culture category about some old pictures my family had with them from Italy and Aether who has been helping me with figuring out who they are told me that I should check with you....there is a link there to the pictures.

Thanks in ...
by denissebarilani
16 Jan 2008, 11:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Census in Southamerica
Replies: 12
Views: 11967

Re: Census in Southamerica

I haven't had the time. But I'll be sure to do it this week.

By the way, who am I sending this to?
by denissebarilani
16 Jan 2008, 11:30
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Old pictures, Who are they!!?
Replies: 6
Views: 10038

Re: Old pictures, Who are they!!?

Thanks, Aether

I'll go by a library when I have the time :D Meanwhile I'll be checking the internet ;)

I'll let you know if I find something out!
by denissebarilani
11 Jan 2008, 22:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Census in Southamerica
Replies: 12
Views: 11967

Re: Census in Southamerica

Thank you so much for all your help! I feel kind of lost in the genealogy area :(

Luis Barilani was my ggfather, Rosalia Lombardini was his mother. Don't know more than her name. Don't know if that's what you wanted to know....

I have a document that I think may be the birthcertificate of Luis ...
by denissebarilani
11 Jan 2008, 09:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Census in Southamerica
Replies: 12
Views: 11967

Re: Census in Southamerica

I'm searching for my ggparents that immigrated Uruguay between 1890-1900. Luis (or Luigi) Barilani and his wife Catalina Artino. Not sure if they had any children then. Anyone named Barilani coul be of importance, since there are so few of us in Uruguay.

I'm also searching for Luis Barilani's ...
by denissebarilani
10 Jan 2008, 12:10
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Old pictures, Who are they!!?
Replies: 6
Views: 10038

Re: Old pictures, Who are they!!?

Thanks for the help Aether ;)

Where would I find that book? In a regular library?
Any idea why my ggparents would have them? Could my ggfather have been in the military himself?
by denissebarilani
10 Jan 2008, 12:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Census in Southamerica
Replies: 12
Views: 11967

Re: Census in Southamerica

Uruguay. So many italians imigradet Uruguay that there has to be some information about them, right?

Denisse
by denissebarilani
09 Jan 2008, 20:34
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Old pictures, Who are they!!?
Replies: 6
Views: 10038

Old pictures, Who are they!!?

I've uploaded some old pictures my family brought with them from Italy.
Don't know who they are or why we have them.

Do you know? :)

http://denisseg.spaces.live.com/photos/ ... 9C58!1360/
by denissebarilani
07 Jan 2008, 00:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Census in Southamerica
Replies: 12
Views: 11967

Census in Southamerica

Does anyone know how to acess census from southamerica or Italy?
Can you o through the internet?

Thanks,
Denisse
by denissebarilani
05 Jan 2008, 23:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Additional Information; RE: Help, please
Replies: 0
Views: 2825

Additional Information; RE: Help, please

Hi, here's some additional information about my ancestors.

Luis or Luigi Barilani, born on may 26th 1871 in the province of Sondrio, district of Chiavenna. He was married to Catalina Artino, born the 16th of august 1883.
I don't have an actual date on when he emigrated from Italy to South America ...
by denissebarilani
04 Jan 2008, 03:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help, please!
Replies: 2
Views: 2618

Help, please!

Hi, I'm searching for my ancestors in Italy. I'm a beginner and I don't know much about how to locate old records.

I know that my family came from northern Italy, and I've found records of people with the same last name around the places my grandparents lived, but I can't seem to find them.

I need ...