Search found 3 matches

by Grimaldi
05 Apr 2008, 20:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
Replies: 26
Views: 36778

Re: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza

how would I contact cathynaps
by Grimaldi
05 Apr 2008, 19:56
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Commune Cupello
Replies: 1
Views: 3872

Commune Cupello

I would like some information on the town of Cupello; Iwas born in Grimaldi, Cosenza, Italy to Emilio Cupello and Maria Naccarato in 1951; I understand that my ancestors were from Northern Italy
by Grimaldi
05 Apr 2008, 16:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza
Replies: 26
Views: 36778

Re: Amendola/Cupello - San Lucido, Cosenza

On Facebook my nephew started a group IM A CUPELLO and Ihave been in contact with Luis Cupello who lives in Brazil and he told me that great grandfather was from San Lucido. Check out the group there are also other Cupello's who have posted pictures of their ancestos who were born in Paola; myself I ...