Search found 21 matches
- 14 Nov 2015, 03:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death record translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1684
Re: Death record translation
Thank you very much
- 13 Nov 2015, 02:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death record translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1684
Death record translation
could someone help with translating this record of Luigi Trezza from 1869 in Teggiano
Thanks
Thanks
- 30 Sep 2011, 01:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking info on Cerverizzo family, from Teggiano
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2358
Re: Seeking info on Cerverizzo family, from Teggiano
Hi,
I don,t have much info on Cono Ceverizzo.But he signed my greatgrandfathers marridge certificate in 1877 in Teggiano.He is listed as a possidente age 21.I have done a ton of research on teggiano and I see his name a lot.I have a tree on ancestry called Ancona.My g grandfathers name was emiddio ...
I don,t have much info on Cono Ceverizzo.But he signed my greatgrandfathers marridge certificate in 1877 in Teggiano.He is listed as a possidente age 21.I have done a ton of research on teggiano and I see his name a lot.I have a tree on ancestry called Ancona.My g grandfathers name was emiddio ...
- 04 Sep 2010, 05:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bambino and Ragone families
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7721
Re: Bambino and Ragone families
Hi,
I have a lot of Information on people from Teggiano,I have your family on my ancestry.com tree under the name ancona.I have been working on transcribing records from the lds and have most of them done.Let me know If I can help.
Terry Ancona
t.ancona@live.com
I have a lot of Information on people from Teggiano,I have your family on my ancestry.com tree under the name ancona.I have been working on transcribing records from the lds and have most of them done.Let me know If I can help.
Terry Ancona
t.ancona@live.com
- 13 Aug 2010, 22:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanni (John) Casale
- Replies: 33
- Views: 17418
Re: Giovanni (John) Casale
Hi Again,
I went through the Teggiano records I have,And have quite a bit on this family.Luigi,s father was Gaetano (can,t find anything on the mother).Luigi abd Giuseppe Sabatino had at least 4 children :Concetta b 1866 Married Domenico Cotignola,Salvatore born 1870 married Gaetana Cimino in 1886 ...
I went through the Teggiano records I have,And have quite a bit on this family.Luigi,s father was Gaetano (can,t find anything on the mother).Luigi abd Giuseppe Sabatino had at least 4 children :Concetta b 1866 Married Domenico Cotignola,Salvatore born 1870 married Gaetana Cimino in 1886 ...
- 02 Aug 2010, 00:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanni (John) Casale
- Replies: 33
- Views: 17418
Re: Giovanni (John) Casale
Hi John,
My Family Came from Teggiano.I have transcibed a number of records from there through the LDS.I belive I have the birth record of Giovanbattista Casale.I will try to post it on here.Its been a while since I did this so it might not work.The date is nov 21 1876.Giovanbattista Casale born to ...
My Family Came from Teggiano.I have transcibed a number of records from there through the LDS.I belive I have the birth record of Giovanbattista Casale.I will try to post it on here.Its been a while since I did this so it might not work.The date is nov 21 1876.Giovanbattista Casale born to ...
- 24 May 2010, 19:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Question about a name...
- Replies: 34
- Views: 26608
Re: Question about a name...
Hi Jean,
My Grandfathers name was Cono,He was born in Teggiano,Campania,Salerno,Italy where there was a saint Cono.Most families named thier first son Cono,so there was a lot of men named Cono.I read a story that they would call a younger Cono by Conuccio to avoid confusion.There are a great deal ...
My Grandfathers name was Cono,He was born in Teggiano,Campania,Salerno,Italy where there was a saint Cono.Most families named thier first son Cono,so there was a lot of men named Cono.I read a story that they would call a younger Cono by Conuccio to avoid confusion.There are a great deal ...
- 24 May 2010, 01:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help!! with Guerra/Carrano records
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12488
Re: Help!! with Guerra/Carrano records
Hi,
I have been transcibing records from Teggiano.I have the marridge record of Vincenzo Carrano and Rosa Guerra in 1895,and I also have the marridge record of Rosa,s Father Raffaele who married Maria Casella in 1870.I am searching my records for any other relatives.I am not good at posting records ...
I have been transcibing records from Teggiano.I have the marridge record of Vincenzo Carrano and Rosa Guerra in 1895,and I also have the marridge record of Rosa,s Father Raffaele who married Maria Casella in 1870.I am searching my records for any other relatives.I am not good at posting records ...
- 08 Sep 2009, 23:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with death notice of michele Gangone
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3688
help with death notice of michele Gangone
Could somebody translate this for me.There are some words I am having trouble with.
thanks
http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy34 ... eath_1.jpg
thanks
http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy34 ... eath_1.jpg
- 12 Jul 2009, 22:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help reading death record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4490
Re: help reading death record
I tried a new method using photobucket,I guess I am trying to determine If both these people died on the same day like giving birth or some sort of accident.It looks to me like the boy was one year old.
- 12 Jul 2009, 03:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help reading death record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4490
help reading death record
I would greatly appreciate some assistance in reading these death records.
I located the death record of my g g ggandmother gesualda rizzo and next to it was a record for her son domenicantonio.I can read hers up to her children maria and emiddeo.And most of the first part of his,I am wondering if ...
I located the death record of my g g ggandmother gesualda rizzo and next to it was a record for her son domenicantonio.I can read hers up to her children maria and emiddeo.And most of the first part of his,I am wondering if ...
- 10 Jul 2009, 01:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with name of father of groom Is it Soccosso?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5195
Re: help with name of father of groom Is it Soccosso?
Thank you very much
- 08 Jul 2009, 23:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help with name of father of groom Is it Soccosso?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5195
help with name of father of groom Is it Soccosso?
I am trying to determine the first name of the grooms father on this document,It looks like Soccosso to me.Does that sound familar to anyone.
I,m sorry about the image quality,This was the best I could do from the lds.This is a marridge from 1877 in Teggiano Italy
thanks
Terry
http://img6 ...
I,m sorry about the image quality,This was the best I could do from the lds.This is a marridge from 1877 in Teggiano Italy
thanks
Terry
http://img6 ...
- 02 Jul 2009, 01:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: birth records now on imageshack
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4561
Re: birth records now on imageshack
Thank you very much
- 01 Jul 2009, 14:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: birth records now on imageshack
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4561
birth records now on imageshack
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3189/cono1t.jpg
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/229/conoi.jpg
ok I think I got it now.Thanks for being patient with my incompentance,I thought I was computer literate.
The part I,m having problems with are the hand written notes under entrambi residente in questo ...
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/229/conoi.jpg
ok I think I got it now.Thanks for being patient with my incompentance,I thought I was computer literate.
The part I,m having problems with are the hand written notes under entrambi residente in questo ...