Thank you, I'll look into that. I don't know if he had any siblings.
Would there be any alternate spellings for any of the first or last names? Are John and Juno the same, etc?
Thank you again!
Katie
Search found 11 matches
- 01 Feb 2009, 17:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for any info on Marchi or Zulpo from Italy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7766
- 01 Feb 2009, 04:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for any info on Marchi or Zulpo from Italy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7766
Looking for any info on Marchi or Zulpo from Italy
I am back again after hitting another wall.... this will be kind of long, but I want to include everything I know...
Here's the info I have from my mother in law: My husband's gr-grandfather Vincent Marchi (Aug 1895 - Italy) married Mary Zulpo (Aug 1901 - St. James, MO). Vincent Marchi's parents ...
Here's the info I have from my mother in law: My husband's gr-grandfather Vincent Marchi (Aug 1895 - Italy) married Mary Zulpo (Aug 1901 - St. James, MO). Vincent Marchi's parents ...
- 30 Jan 2009, 13:51
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: 1860 Census request
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4903
Re: 1860 Census request
Thank you so much!
-Katie
-Katie
- 30 Jan 2009, 02:24
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: 1860 Census request
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4903
1860 Census request
I was wondering if anyone has access to the 1860 census - I'm looking for Ellen Housel in East Oakland Township, Coles, Illinois (page 6). If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you,
K
Thank you,
K
- 19 Jan 2009, 17:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fopeano heritage
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16844
Re: Fopeano heritage
Wow, thank you so much! I do know that Mary Catherine Fopeano was my great-aunt (I think?) and she married a John Cuneo! I really appreciate everyone's help! I would not be nearly as far along in this project without you. It's really amazing to see all of these pieces of my history. 
- 18 Jan 2009, 20:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fopeano heritage
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16844
Re: Fopeano heritage
Is there a site to access the Census and other documents for free? I'm still rather new at this, so I'm sure I don't know of all the resources out there yet (I'm also finishing up med school and trying to save my pennies for now :) ). I basically have searched on myheritage.com and used the family ...
- 18 Jan 2009, 19:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fopeano heritage
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16844
Re: Fopeano heritage
Thank you! I will try that and see what I find!
- 18 Jan 2009, 19:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fopeano heritage
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16844
Re: Fopeano heritage
Yes, they did live in Elk County, PA. That is a relative of mine's site... I got all the information I have from it for that side of my family, and I was trying to find more details about them and trace back beyond that. When I searched for Gasper, the only person I found was "Casper" with the same ...
- 18 Jan 2009, 19:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fopeano heritage
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16844
Fopeano heritage
I was recently on here looking for information on my father's family and learned a great deal from the gracious members of this wonderful site! I am hoping I can get a little more help...
I am looking for anything I can find on my great-great grandparents and their heritage. My GGGF's name was ...
I am looking for anything I can find on my great-great grandparents and their heritage. My GGGF's name was ...
- 07 Jan 2009, 00:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marchetti-Iaccheri of Barga?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7092
Re: Marchetti-Iaccheri of Barga?
Valarie,
I can't blieve this! That is absolutely them! My grandfather was Andrew and his sister was Elda! I also believe the passport application was his, as it mentions he lived in Richmond, VA. I don't know why the birthday would be incorrect on the WWI card, though.
I really can't believe this ...
I can't blieve this! That is absolutely them! My grandfather was Andrew and his sister was Elda! I also believe the passport application was his, as it mentions he lived in Richmond, VA. I don't know why the birthday would be incorrect on the WWI card, though.
I really can't believe this ...
- 06 Jan 2009, 23:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marchetti-Iaccheri of Barga?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7092
Marchetti-Iaccheri of Barga?
I am looking for any information on my family from Barga, Italy. I wish I had a lot of details about them but this is what I know: My great-grandparents, Luigi (Louis?) Marchetti and Bianca Iaccheri, came to the states in or before 1900. My grandfather, Andrew Marchetti, was born in Virginia in 1901 ...