Lets see if this works....
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3102 ... marria.jpg
Search found 21 matches
- 17 Jun 2012, 22:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with a marriage certificate translation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1618
- 17 Jun 2012, 22:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with a marriage certificate translation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1618
Need help with a marriage certificate translation
I was able to get a copy of my ggg grandparents marriage record from Pedersano, Italy. I was hoping that someone could translate it for me since I can not read Italian. I can't wait to see what it says. The priest told me that it told a little story, but her didnt speak much English, so he had a ...
- 22 Jan 2012, 16:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding a lost relative
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1952
Re: Need help finding a lost relative
Yes. That is the marriage certificate that I found. That is also Josephs wife that remarried in 1932. The record shows that she and Joseph divorced in 1929. That is the last record I can find about him.
Yes. Mat Downing was indeed Joseph's brother. I have a copy of the death certificate and 2 ...
Yes. Mat Downing was indeed Joseph's brother. I have a copy of the death certificate and 2 ...
- 21 Jan 2012, 15:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding a lost relative
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1952
Need help finding a lost relative
You guys helped me track down the information on my family that immigrated from Italy. However, I can barely find any information on one of the sons and I was hoping that someone could help me out. I have hit a brick wall and I am frustrated beyond belief.
My great uncle is a family mystery. He was ...
My great uncle is a family mystery. He was ...
- 22 Feb 2011, 01:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with Curti or Sanderi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4913
Re: Help with Curti or Sanderi
When I was in Italy I visited a church in Bronzolo. It had her birth location on one of her childrens baptismal records as Vadena. I emailed Vadena and they sent me back a notorized birth record. Her name was Teresa Guiditta Curti. Her father was Domenico Curti from Pedersano and her mother was ...
- 05 May 2010, 00:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Going to Italy and I need to know where to search...help!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2233
Going to Italy and I need to know where to search...help!!
I am going to Italy and will be in the Trentino area at the beginning of June. I am looking for family birth records, but I can't seem to find the birth info for any of these family members....can anyone help so I know which town to search? Father was born in Pedersano, but can't find mothers info ...
- 30 Mar 2010, 15:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giordani surname and family information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 19949
Re: Giordani surname and family information
Do i send these form letters asking to search for the information when I am there or will they actually send it to me here in the US? I looked at the samples and it seems like it is a crapshoot if they will send anything to you.
- 30 Mar 2010, 13:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giordani surname and family information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 19949
Re: Giordani surname and family information
Alright......I am heading to Italy and will be in the Trentino area in early June. I want to be able to search for my families records, but do not know about the best way of doing this. I have mixed info, some saying part of my family was born in the Pedersano-Villa Lagarina area and I have other ...
- 16 Mar 2010, 23:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trento vs Bolzano-Bozen
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2001
Trento vs Bolzano-Bozen
Was it common for the same family to live in say....Bronzolo (Bolzano-Bozen) and then relocate to an area such as Rovereto (Trento) in the late 1800's? Has anyone seen this before?
- 15 Jan 2010, 01:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with Curti or Sanderi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4913
Re: Help with Curti or Sanderi
Yes, she died in the US(ohio) in 1930. It is highly possible that there are errors, especially considering that her husband had died previously. My grandfather wont even admit that he is Italian, so he isnt much help.
- 15 Jan 2010, 01:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with Curti or Sanderi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4913
Re: Help with Curti or Sanderi
For reference:
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=14452/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=15.html
I have searched that site until I am blue in the face and I cant find anything. I found quite a bit on her husband, but nothing on her family.
Birth certificates are free and will ...
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=14452/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=15.html
I have searched that site until I am blue in the face and I cant find anything. I found quite a bit on her husband, but nothing on her family.
Birth certificates are free and will ...
- 15 Jan 2010, 01:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with Curti or Sanderi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4913
Re: Help with Curti or Sanderi
I have searched that site until I am blue in the face and I cant find anything. I found quite a bit on her husband, but nothing on her family.
- 15 Jan 2010, 00:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with Curti or Sanderi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4913
Help with Curti or Sanderi
I am trying to get a family tree started on one side of my family, but I am striking out big time. My great grandmothers maiden name (I believe) was Teresa Curti. She was born around 1863 in Pedersano, Trento, Italy. Her death certificate states that her parents names we Beatrice Sanderi (maybe ...
- 08 Dec 2009, 02:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giordani surname and family information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 19949
Re: Giordani surname and family information
I am striking out looking for Beatrice Sanderi (Sandri) or Joseph and Teresa Curti (Corti). Wow, this can get frustrating.
- 07 Dec 2009, 17:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giordani surname and family information
- Replies: 24
- Views: 19949
Re: Giordani surname and family information
I looked on familysearch.org.....I didnt know about the other site.