Salvatore Gerardi
father Girolamo Gerardi
mother - Angelina Truglio. Marriage 1881
supposedly from Castelvetrano - Trapani Province according to Salvatores draft record.
I am stuck stuck stuck. I realize that the records are possibly on film at family search, but there are soooo many.
Any ...
Search found 29 matches
- 06 Apr 2010, 15:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
- Replies: 49
- Views: 28380
- 05 Apr 2010, 23:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Where to now?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2811
Where to now?
How are all my favorite helpers today?
I have exhausted my Termini Database search and have reached the period between 1790-1810.
What is my next step? Should I request copies of my oldest record to see if there is a place of birth etc?
How do I get past Sicily? How do I find older records?
Any ...
I have exhausted my Termini Database search and have reached the period between 1790-1810.
What is my next step? Should I request copies of my oldest record to see if there is a place of birth etc?
How do I get past Sicily? How do I find older records?
Any ...
- 31 Mar 2010, 23:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Camporeale Records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4728
Re: Camporeale Records
That is exactly what I needed. I found one in my city, go figure.
I was hopeful to search from the comfort of my own home, but you know what they say about beggars........
THANK YOU
I was hopeful to search from the comfort of my own home, but you know what they say about beggars........
THANK YOU
- 31 Mar 2010, 23:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Camporeale Records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4728
Re: Camporeale Records
That is what I need but how do you access them?
I am not sure to do with what you sent me. Do I have to go to SLC to view the film?
I am a newbie
I am not sure to do with what you sent me. Do I have to go to SLC to view the film?
I am a newbie
- 31 Mar 2010, 21:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Camporeale Records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4728
Camporeale Records
I have looked but I am assuming there is no such thing.
Are they translated anywhere like they are for Termini?
Or, any suggestions?
You all were a great help for me regarding Gerardi/Pusateri. I was able to put the pieces together to get back to 1790's from the Termini database.
I am stuck for ...
Are they translated anywhere like they are for Termini?
Or, any suggestions?
You all were a great help for me regarding Gerardi/Pusateri. I was able to put the pieces together to get back to 1790's from the Termini database.
I am stuck for ...
- 26 Mar 2010, 12:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
- Replies: 49
- Views: 28380
Re: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
Got it (now I feel stupid)
- 26 Mar 2010, 12:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
- Replies: 49
- Views: 28380
Re: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
ok, Guiseppes father is Joseph A. Pusateri.....Agostino????
Brother in law Salvatore, who was the witness at Marys wedding.
So we have a Salvatore, brother in law and
James Fasone, Annas father.........brothers right?
Also, Guiseppe came with son Agostine age 4 that must be Gustavo?
Brother in law Salvatore, who was the witness at Marys wedding.
So we have a Salvatore, brother in law and
James Fasone, Annas father.........brothers right?
Also, Guiseppe came with son Agostine age 4 that must be Gustavo?
- 26 Mar 2010, 11:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
- Replies: 49
- Views: 28380
Re: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
Thanks Laura!
I was just grasping at straws on the death cert in Como. I have searched the Mo digital database frontward and back for both Sam Girard and Guiseppe Pusateri.
Thanks for the other sites. THey are very helpful and I have bookmarked them!
I found the Boston manifest and believed too ...
I was just grasping at straws on the death cert in Como. I have searched the Mo digital database frontward and back for both Sam Girard and Guiseppe Pusateri.
Thanks for the other sites. THey are very helpful and I have bookmarked them!
I found the Boston manifest and believed too ...
- 26 Mar 2010, 01:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Katarina Dridone - Stefano Ferro
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6544
Katarina Dridone - Stefano Ferro
My gr gr gr grandmother. Camporeale
Son Baldassare Ferro 1968, who married Michelina D'Angelo Jul 17,1860 and arrived in US June 11, 1927 all from ancestry immigration records.
The only other thing I have found is on family search.
It confirms the names only, Katarina Dridone and Stefano Ferro ...
Son Baldassare Ferro 1968, who married Michelina D'Angelo Jul 17,1860 and arrived in US June 11, 1927 all from ancestry immigration records.
The only other thing I have found is on family search.
It confirms the names only, Katarina Dridone and Stefano Ferro ...
- 25 Mar 2010, 21:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
- Replies: 49
- Views: 28380
Re: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
Can anyone look up Guiseppe Pusateri (Pusterla, Pastorelli) on ancestry world in death notices Como, Leche, Lombardy.
The name is similar and I am grasping at straws there are DOD's of 1902,1904,1906,1910.
Maybe Guiseppe (Joseph) Pusateri went home and died there?
The name is similar and I am grasping at straws there are DOD's of 1902,1904,1906,1910.
Maybe Guiseppe (Joseph) Pusateri went home and died there?
- 25 Mar 2010, 19:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
- Replies: 49
- Views: 28380
Re: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
Yes - once again, brain overload. You are correct
Giuseppe/Joseph Pusateri died between 1906-1910.
Yes, I am with you but now I know he died after 1931 because he is on his brother Tonys death cert.
I don't think they moved because the Cemetery says they have a Sam Girard listed as dod 1936.
Why ...
Giuseppe/Joseph Pusateri died between 1906-1910.
Yes, I am with you but now I know he died after 1931 because he is on his brother Tonys death cert.
I don't think they moved because the Cemetery says they have a Sam Girard listed as dod 1936.
Why ...
- 25 Mar 2010, 17:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
- Replies: 49
- Views: 28380
Re: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
Laura,
wrong Annie pusatri .
I have the death cert for Girolamo and Angelina and he died in 1938 and she died in 1924. I have both certs.
You are correct on Angela Girard (Giamalva) she's my Nana. I have all that.
Biff,
You are correct on Angelina Truglia other than her death cert states born ...
wrong Annie pusatri .
I have the death cert for Girolamo and Angelina and he died in 1938 and she died in 1924. I have both certs.
You are correct on Angela Girard (Giamalva) she's my Nana. I have all that.
Biff,
You are correct on Angelina Truglia other than her death cert states born ...
- 25 Mar 2010, 03:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Great-grandfather's disappearance
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9672
Re: Great-grandfather's disappearance
I too have a GGF that fell off the map between 1924-1930. He was accused of murder but not tried (the current info I have). I have had help on this board and am convinced he took off/changed his name.
I am stumped as to where to look now.
Good luck!
I am stumped as to where to look now.
Good luck!
- 24 Mar 2010, 22:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
- Replies: 49
- Views: 28380
Re: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
He owned a soft drink store after he retired from the KC Police.
He was killed 5-9-24 by the mafia on the same street corner as his partner, Joseph Raimo did Mar 1911.
At the time they believed that they had infomation on the "Black Hand" (a sicilian mafia group)which is apparently a big think ...
He was killed 5-9-24 by the mafia on the same street corner as his partner, Joseph Raimo did Mar 1911.
At the time they believed that they had infomation on the "Black Hand" (a sicilian mafia group)which is apparently a big think ...
- 24 Mar 2010, 21:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
- Replies: 49
- Views: 28380
Re: UPDATE -Salvatore Gerardi or Mary Pusateri
STill no Death date for Sam Girard aka Salvatore Gerardi