Thank you for replying. I did some research and found it on Amazon. Yes, it is a little expensive.
Thanks again
Search found 60 matches
- 10 Mar 2012, 09:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Immigration experience before sailing
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8998
- 09 Mar 2012, 12:08
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Immigration experience before sailing
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8998
Re: Immigration experience before sailing
Re: "Imported Americans". I saw that it is available on the books.familyorg. site
Is that where you ordered it from?
Is that where you ordered it from?
- 25 Dec 2011, 00:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestry site
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3473
Re: Ancestry site
Livio,
Thank you for explaining this. I would never have picked this up without your explanation and also the name of the Godmother.
This is a true lesson on the need to learn how to interpret the Church records correctly.
I wish you and your family and every on this site a Buon Natale.
Thank you for explaining this. I would never have picked this up without your explanation and also the name of the Godmother.
This is a true lesson on the need to learn how to interpret the Church records correctly.
I wish you and your family and every on this site a Buon Natale.
- 23 Dec 2011, 13:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestry site
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3473
Re: Ancestry site
Thank you for looking at this.
This is my Nicolina Cicio. I have a copy of this. You wrote 8 bris = October and born day before - October 26, 1873. (I don't know any Latin) What words in the record say born the day before? I had interpreted it that she was born Oct. 27( it looked like 27 on the ...
This is my Nicolina Cicio. I have a copy of this. You wrote 8 bris = October and born day before - October 26, 1873. (I don't know any Latin) What words in the record say born the day before? I had interpreted it that she was born Oct. 27( it looked like 27 on the ...
- 22 Dec 2011, 13:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestry site
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3473
Re: Ancestry site
My Nicolina Cicio was born October 1873.
The 2nd Maria you mention is a sister. Antonino Spitalere was married to Nicolina's sister and is a brother-in-law. I must have missed noticing Guiseppa DiChiara on the manifest and will have to do some research on that name and will also have to check the ...
The 2nd Maria you mention is a sister. Antonino Spitalere was married to Nicolina's sister and is a brother-in-law. I must have missed noticing Guiseppa DiChiara on the manifest and will have to do some research on that name and will also have to check the ...
- 21 Dec 2011, 15:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestry site
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3473
Ancestry site
Does anyone know if Ancestry.it has the same records as the U.S. site? I am looking for Nicolina Cicio from Campofiorito who came between 1900 and 1905.
I have been searching for years and can't find her.
I have been searching for years and can't find her.
- 23 Mar 2011, 14:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3622
Re: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
Thanks for replying. ( I sent myself a link by email and it did go to the site and was waiting for it to download)
Thanks again.
Thanks again.
- 23 Mar 2011, 14:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3622
Re: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
LeandraCat:
Did you copy the entire address from the Browser or the address as shown on your 3-21-11 message? I went to the link you posted for your record which really made it easy.
I tried this on one of my records by sending myself an email. I did not use the entire address, only as your link ...
Did you copy the entire address from the Browser or the address as shown on your 3-21-11 message? I went to the link you posted for your record which really made it easy.
I tried this on one of my records by sending myself an email. I did not use the entire address, only as your link ...
- 21 Mar 2011, 21:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3622
Re: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
Leandracat:
Thank you. I try this.
Thank you. I try this.
- 21 Mar 2011, 18:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3622
Re: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
Leandra Cat:
Re: your post below- You have a link to Family Search. How did you get the complete link address with the numbers?
I use the Family Search site and have been refering to the that, city, church and Image numbers.
Your link goes direct to the record.
Re: your post below- You have a link to Family Search. How did you get the complete link address with the numbers?
I use the Family Search site and have been refering to the that, city, church and Image numbers.
Your link goes direct to the record.
- 17 Mar 2011, 12:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: How to download a record to this forum
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2017
Re: How to download a record to this forum
Carmine,
Thank you for sending this.
Am I correct in assuming I first start with my message on this forum and then go to postimage. I don't have the record on my computer but can do it off a floppy disk. Is the Family Safe button on my computer or is it on the postimage site?
Yes, I am still in ...
Thank you for sending this.
Am I correct in assuming I first start with my message on this forum and then go to postimage. I don't have the record on my computer but can do it off a floppy disk. Is the Family Safe button on my computer or is it on the postimage site?
Yes, I am still in ...
- 17 Mar 2011, 12:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: How to download a record to this forum
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2017
How to download a record to this forum
I have seen messages with instructions on how to download a record (from Photobucket or other images) to this forum for interpretation.
Can someone post those instructions again?
Thank you
Can someone post those instructions again?
Thank you
- 14 Mar 2011, 15:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I cannot open this forum
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2131
Re: I cannot open this forum
Wildspirit : Thanks for responding to my message.
I am OK now
I am OK now
- 14 Mar 2011, 13:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I cannot open this forum
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2131
I cannot open this forum
I had posted a message on this forum on Sunday. Message was answered. It was answered by Marcello_DAlleo. I Now I can't open the forum again.
I get a message Italian genealogy.com _Accounty/error=2.html
Can someone tell me why I can't open this. ( I was able to open Lillibee's message from the ...
I get a message Italian genealogy.com _Accounty/error=2.html
Can someone tell me why I can't open this. ( I was able to open Lillibee's message from the ...
- 13 Mar 2011, 15:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help in translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2030
Need help in translation
I would like to add a attachment from Photobucket for 2 church records but am not sure how to do it. I have seen other messages on the instructions but cannot find them. Would I be able to do this from my scanner?
I am looking the the Family Search records - Italy, Palermo, Chiusa Sclafani San ...
I am looking the the Family Search records - Italy, Palermo, Chiusa Sclafani San ...