Search found 15 matches

by dmlawstudent
21 Sep 2012, 22:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surnames Valentino, Camiolo,LoIacano,Migliaccio,Vella,Noto,
Replies: 1
Views: 1596

Re: Surnames Valentino, Camiolo,LoIacano,Migliaccio,Vella,No

What kind of stuff are u looking for on Migliaccio?
by dmlawstudent
31 Dec 2011, 16:10
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Mighaccio/Migliaccio Family
Replies: 3
Views: 1421

Re: Mighaccio/Migliaccio Family

I am looking for andrea Migliaccio's Father and mother he was born in about 1853 in Italy he Married Francesca Macaluso in 1885 in Palermo. He arrived in the US in 1890 and filed papers for a passport in 14 may 1907. I am having the hardest time finding his father and his mother. Any help will be ...
by dmlawstudent
30 Dec 2011, 20:12
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Mighaccio/Migliaccio Family
Replies: 3
Views: 1421

Mighaccio/Migliaccio Family

Looking for Mighaccio/Migliaccio's that would have imigrated to the US in the 1800's. If anyone can help that would be wonderful.





Dawn Mighaccio
by dmlawstudent
16 Apr 2011, 17:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Migliaccio
Replies: 4
Views: 1560

Re: Migliaccio

where do i find this topic tessa
by dmlawstudent
16 Apr 2011, 16:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Migliaccio
Replies: 4
Views: 1560

Migliaccio

I am looking for information on Joseph Anthony Migliaccio born July 4th abt 1907 and passed on 7 of Jan 1985 in Santa Ana California. He is my Paternal Grandfather.
by dmlawstudent
15 Apr 2011, 05:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
Replies: 47
Views: 23739

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Hello Dawn,

I am pleased to meet you. I will be happy to help in anyway I can. I will contact you tomorrow and we can set up the invites for Ancestry.com

Respectfully
Anthony F Migliaccio


Ok no problem email me when u get ready @ dmlawstudent@hotmail.com k and maybe we can fill in eachothers ...
by dmlawstudent
15 Apr 2011, 05:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Migliaccio/Mighaccio
Replies: 0
Views: 721

Migliaccio/Mighaccio

I am looking for any pictures of Migliaccio's from sicily or surrounding areas..
by dmlawstudent
15 Apr 2011, 05:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
Replies: 47
Views: 23739

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Hello this is Dawn Mighaccio my grandfather is Joseph Migliaccio I have a tree on ancestry.com send me an invite and we can help each other..

Dawn
by dmlawstudent
20 Feb 2011, 20:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Migliaccio/ Mighaccio Family
Replies: 5
Views: 2211

Migliaccio/ Mighaccio Family

Hello I am looking for any information I can find about this name: Migliaccio/Mighaccio
by dmlawstudent
31 Dec 2010, 22:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pons Surename
Replies: 11
Views: 3833

Re: Pons Surename

susnj can you see my tree it is the Mighaccio family tree hopefully so. Happy New Year too all of you also.

Hey Dawn :D
Your family pages aren't public...
Happy New Year!
Valarie

[url=http://trees.<a href="http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3166187-10456885" TARGET="_blank">Ancestry.com</a>/pt ...
by dmlawstudent
31 Dec 2010, 21:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Migliaccio/ Mighaccio Family name
Replies: 9
Views: 6453

Re: Migliaccio/ Mighaccio Family name

There is Joseph Anthony Migliaccio I have very little on him also I am still trying to find Andrea Migliaccio Mother and Father. They were both born in Italy. Iam very stuck.
by dmlawstudent
31 Dec 2010, 20:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pons Surename
Replies: 11
Views: 3833

Re: Pons Surename

susnj can you see my tree it is the Mighaccio family tree hopefully so. Happy New Year too all of you also.
by dmlawstudent
31 Dec 2010, 20:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Migliaccio/ Mighaccio Family name
Replies: 9
Views: 6453

Re: Migliaccio/ Mighaccio Family name

Andrea was born in Italy abt 1853. He had 3 sons 1 Daughter Frank, Sam, Joeseph, Mary. Any information would be helpful.
by dmlawstudent
31 Dec 2010, 06:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pons Surename
Replies: 11
Views: 3833

Pons Surename

If anyone can help me i am looking for infornation on Luigi (louis) Pons who I was told was born in Gap France. Married to Maria Fosson. Any help will be greatly apprieciated.



Thank You,
Dawn
dmlawstudent@hotmail.com
by dmlawstudent
31 Dec 2010, 06:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Migliaccio/ Mighaccio Family name
Replies: 9
Views: 6453

Migliaccio/ Mighaccio Family name

I am looking for pictures of Joseph Anthony Migliaccio, Andrea Migliaccio or any that you all know of.


Anything you can help with will be great




Thank You,
Dawn
dmlawstudent@hotmail.com