Migliaccio

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
dmlawstudent
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 04:03

Migliaccio

Post by dmlawstudent »

I am looking for information on Joseph Anthony Migliaccio born July 4th abt 1907 and passed on 7 of Jan 1985 in Santa Ana California. He is my Paternal Grandfather.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Migliaccio

Post by Tessa78 »

User avatar
dmlawstudent
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 04:03

Re: Migliaccio

Post by dmlawstudent »

where do i find this topic tessa
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Migliaccio

Post by liviomoreno »

dmlawstudent wrote:where do i find this topic tessa
Tessa78 wrote:Related thread :-)

Click here --> http://italiangenealogy.com/forum/viewt ... 64#p148264


T.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Migliaccio

Post by Tessa78 »

OOPS! :oops:

Thanks, Livio!

What did I do wrong when copying this link?
http://italiangenealogy.com/forum/viewt ... 64#p148264

T.

EDIT
OK - I see that I have to highlight it and tag it "URL"
Post Reply