Migliaccio
- dmlawstudent
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 04:03
Migliaccio
I am looking for information on Joseph Anthony Migliaccio born July 4th abt 1907 and passed on 7 of Jan 1985 in Santa Ana California. He is my Paternal Grandfather.
- dmlawstudent
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 04:03
Re: Migliaccio
where do i find this topic tessa
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Migliaccio
dmlawstudent wrote:where do i find this topic tessa
Tessa78 wrote:Related thread
Click here --> http://italiangenealogy.com/forum/viewt ... 64#p148264
T.
Re: Migliaccio
OOPS!
Thanks, Livio!
What did I do wrong when copying this link?
http://italiangenealogy.com/forum/viewt ... 64#p148264
T.
EDIT
OK - I see that I have to highlight it and tag it "URL"
Thanks, Livio!
What did I do wrong when copying this link?
http://italiangenealogy.com/forum/viewt ... 64#p148264
T.
EDIT
OK - I see that I have to highlight it and tag it "URL"