Laura,
On behalf of my Cousin Joyce and I, we cannot thank you enough for what you have provided to us. The information has provided the link tha both of us have been searching for for a lifetime. You have been a blessing to the both of us. My words can never express what is in our hearts for the ...
Search found 13 matches
- 19 Apr 2011, 14:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
- Replies: 47
- Views: 23783
- 19 Apr 2011, 14:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
- Replies: 47
- Views: 23783
Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
Ciao Jennabet
Yes your are correct. Our families were in Tuckahoe and Ocean City. There was always a garden where someone lived, even in the city. Wheerever there was a patch of sunny ground there grew vegetables, grapes and flowers. My father always maintained a 50'X 100' garden with enough ...
Yes your are correct. Our families were in Tuckahoe and Ocean City. There was always a garden where someone lived, even in the city. Wheerever there was a patch of sunny ground there grew vegetables, grapes and flowers. My father always maintained a 50'X 100' garden with enough ...
- 18 Apr 2011, 02:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
- Replies: 47
- Views: 23783
Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
Laura,
Thank you for the link about Ponza. I have some photographs from my parents trip there in 1972. I had the chance to accompany them but I had just started a new job. That was the mistake of a lifetime. I will never likely see my ancestor's except in photographs. But where I live I am close to ...
Thank you for the link about Ponza. I have some photographs from my parents trip there in 1972. I had the chance to accompany them but I had just started a new job. That was the mistake of a lifetime. I will never likely see my ancestor's except in photographs. But where I live I am close to ...
- 17 Apr 2011, 19:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
- Replies: 47
- Views: 23783
Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
Laura,
Today being Palm Sunday, I put more than a few good words to the creator for you whilw at mass.
Going back to my original request about my immediate family Aniello Migliaccio son of Antonio and Restituta, I have been trying to search myself using the links you have provided for more ...
Today being Palm Sunday, I put more than a few good words to the creator for you whilw at mass.
Going back to my original request about my immediate family Aniello Migliaccio son of Antonio and Restituta, I have been trying to search myself using the links you have provided for more ...
- 17 Apr 2011, 05:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
- Replies: 47
- Views: 23783
Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
Laura,
I have spoken to my cousin Joyce Antonio Migliaccio grand daughter from Tuckahoe Jew Jersey and she has posed the followning questions with information he has. It is as follows:
Hi Anthony, What I would like to know, if available, is information on the following:
Giovanni Migliaccio ...
I have spoken to my cousin Joyce Antonio Migliaccio grand daughter from Tuckahoe Jew Jersey and she has posed the followning questions with information he has. It is as follows:
Hi Anthony, What I would like to know, if available, is information on the following:
Giovanni Migliaccio ...
- 16 Apr 2011, 13:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
- Replies: 47
- Views: 23783
Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
God bless you Laura.
I saw that record yesterday while I was looking. It is difficult to find many Italian records online after say 1940. I was looking for a funeral listing for Francesco Migliaccio in 1946 but could not. I have a newspaper clipping in my family papers that by father brought back ...
I saw that record yesterday while I was looking. It is difficult to find many Italian records online after say 1940. I was looking for a funeral listing for Francesco Migliaccio in 1946 but could not. I have a newspaper clipping in my family papers that by father brought back ...
- 16 Apr 2011, 00:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
- Replies: 47
- Views: 23783
Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
Once again Laura, Thank you.
Are there any listings for Eastbound steamship passenger manifests. All I have been able to find are Europeans headed westbound to America. In my case my father's family left America and returned to Ischia sometime between 1910 and 1915.
I appreciate you providing ...
Are there any listings for Eastbound steamship passenger manifests. All I have been able to find are Europeans headed westbound to America. In my case my father's family left America and returned to Ischia sometime between 1910 and 1915.
I appreciate you providing ...
- 15 Apr 2011, 05:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
- Replies: 47
- Views: 23783
Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
Hello Dawn,
I am pleased to meet you. I will be happy to help in anyway I can. I will contact you tomorrow and we can set up the invites for Ancestry.com
Respectfully
Anthony F Migliaccio
I am pleased to meet you. I will be happy to help in anyway I can. I will contact you tomorrow and we can set up the invites for Ancestry.com
Respectfully
Anthony F Migliaccio
- 15 Apr 2011, 02:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
- Replies: 47
- Views: 23783
Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
Again thank you for the immense amount of information that you have provided. I will be forever grateful.
I could use a little help in determining the relationsbip with my Father Aniello, Grandfather Antonio Migliaccio a relative my father always referred to a s Uncle Jimmy although he described ...
I could use a little help in determining the relationsbip with my Father Aniello, Grandfather Antonio Migliaccio a relative my father always referred to a s Uncle Jimmy although he described ...
- 15 Apr 2011, 01:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
- Replies: 47
- Views: 23783
Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
Laura, Tessa,
Thank you very much. I have looked over so many passenger lists and census lists and I am sure that I have over looked this information. This information has answered many questions. I shill am trying to find why Antonio took his family back to Italy soon withing a few years after ...
Thank you very much. I have looked over so many passenger lists and census lists and I am sure that I have over looked this information. This information has answered many questions. I shill am trying to find why Antonio took his family back to Italy soon withing a few years after ...
- 15 Apr 2011, 00:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Reverand Father Leonardo Iacono
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1329
Re: Reverand Father Leonardo Iacono
Thank you,
I have since learned that he was last at the Italian conso.lulate in Rome. Fr. Leonardo has since passed away. He is somehow connected to my line of Migiaccio. I still have sousins in Ponza d'Ischia Italy but I have never met them. I am in the process of locating them. Thank you very ...
I have since learned that he was last at the Italian conso.lulate in Rome. Fr. Leonardo has since passed away. He is somehow connected to my line of Migiaccio. I still have sousins in Ponza d'Ischia Italy but I have never met them. I am in the process of locating them. Thank you very ...
- 14 Apr 2011, 13:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Reverand Father Leonardo Iacono
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1329
Reverand Father Leonardo Iacono
Does anyone have any information a Catholic Priest Father Leonardo Iacono. He is some how related to our line of the Migliacci Family. Father Iacono was responsible for the the development of a living nativity pageant in Bethelem PA. He served at that parish for many years into the 1970's ...
- 12 Apr 2011, 17:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
- Replies: 47
- Views: 23783
Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy
My name is Anthony Migliaccio. I am doing research on the early days of my father's life. His name was Aniello Migliaccio. Born in Philadelphia PA in 1910 and returned to Ischia as an infant. His father was Antonio/Anthony Migliaccio and his mother was Restituta. I had always believed her maiden ...