Is there any way to find locations of families in the cemetery, other then just walking through and checking each site.
I was there three years ago. I tried asking but they said the records were lost.
I will going there again at the end of the month and would like to find my grandparents sites ...
Search found 14 matches
- 08 May 2019, 18:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Camporeale Cemetery
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1354
- 16 Sep 2016, 20:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: stato di famiglia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1692
Re: stato di famiglia
I am looking for the children of my great grandparents Francesco Falco and Anna Oliveri, All I have is my grandfather Andrea Falco.
Sal
Sal
- 16 Sep 2016, 07:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: stato di famiglia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1692
stato di famiglia
How and where ,can a get a stato di famiglia, certificate for my grandparents and great grand parents , in Camporeale
- 07 Apr 2015, 04:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Loria ,Camporeale
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1591
Re: Loria ,Camporeale
Thanks Robin,
I did have some of this information. It is good to know that the online records only go back to 1869.It will be a big help. Again thank you for all you do.
Salvatore
I did have some of this information. It is good to know that the online records only go back to 1869.It will be a big help. Again thank you for all you do.
Salvatore
- 06 Apr 2015, 17:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Falco-Oliveri-Camporeale
- Replies: 1
- Views: 950
Falco-Oliveri-Camporeale
Looking for any information on Francesco Falco and Anna Oliveri from Camporeale
son Andrea pre 1900
son Andrea pre 1900
- 06 Apr 2015, 17:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Loria ,Camporeale
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1591
Loria ,Camporeale
Trying to find information of relatives of my Grandmother Rosaria Loria, her husband was Andrea Falco, sons Francesco & Antonio.
I know they were married 28 April 1902
Her mother was Maria Pace
Thanks for all your help.
I know they were married 28 April 1902
Her mother was Maria Pace
Thanks for all your help.
- 17 Mar 2015, 20:12
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Camporeale-streets
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2724
Camporeale-streets
I was looking up where my mother and father were born in Camporeale.
My mother was born at via Gentile #17
My father last place of residence in 1919 was at via Rizzuto #10.
My problem is when I try to locate on the map I get different locations, (Rizzuto Giarrasi or Prete Rizzuto. How do I know ...
My mother was born at via Gentile #17
My father last place of residence in 1919 was at via Rizzuto #10.
My problem is when I try to locate on the map I get different locations, (Rizzuto Giarrasi or Prete Rizzuto. How do I know ...
- 03 Mar 2015, 18:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Camporeale,sicily
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7080
Re: Camporeale,sicily
Will be visiting Palermo, Campreale and Casteldaccio areas this summer any suggestions to help locate family in these areas. any help would be greatly appreciated.falco417 wrote:My father and family are from there hoping to find any information ,that I can
Thanks
Sal
- 21 Feb 2015, 04:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Terranova & Guzzo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1516
Re: Terranova & Guzzo
Thank you so much. I can't believe you could pull up the records so quickly
Salvatore
- 19 Feb 2015, 19:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Terranova & Guzzo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1516
Terranova & Guzzo
I am looking for Grand Parents Vito Terranova -Dob Apr/23/1876,Grandmother Stephana Guzzo Terranova DOB 1881 & Mother Marianna Terranova DOB Aug 3 1901.
Last place of residence Casteldaccio, Casteliania, Sicily.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Last place of residence Casteldaccio, Casteliania, Sicily.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
- 12 Jan 2015, 22:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Camporeale,sicily
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7080
Re: Camporeale,sicily
Thank you Thank you
- 11 Jan 2015, 19:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Camporeale,sicily
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7080
Re: Camporeale,sicily
No I don't pretty new at this
- 10 Jan 2015, 19:21
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Camporeale,sicily
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7080
Re: Camporeale,sicily
father Francesco Falco DOB 2/2/1903,Grandfather Andrea Falco 1872 -1946,Grandmother Rosaria Loria Falco 1878?,great Grandmother Maria Pace Loria 1845?,Great grandfather Antonino Loria 1841?
Brother Antonio Falco
Brother Antonio Falco
- 09 Jan 2015, 20:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Camporeale,sicily
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7080
Camporeale,sicily
My father and family are from there hoping to find any information ,that I can