Search found 20 matches
- 03 May 2016, 18:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito & Laura Manzari Death dates
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3325
Re: Vito & Laura Manzari Death dates
I have figured it out now, finally . The reason it is most likely that I cannot find death dates is because it was after 1900. Is that correct? Thanks for any info
- 03 May 2016, 06:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito & Laura Manzari Death dates
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3325
Re: Vito & Laura Manzari Death dates
i appreciate all you have done, i searched the links for a long time,no luck i may just makeup the dates, i can estimate how long they may have lived!! thanks for everything,this site has been just amazing, i am appreciative!
- 02 May 2016, 14:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito & Laura Manzari Death dates
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3325
Re: Vito & Laura Manzari Death dates
Thank you!! Everytime I ask a question , I Lear more about family.. If I go to the Lin you posted, can I find death dates also?
- 02 May 2016, 08:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vito & Laura Manzari Death dates
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3325
Vito & Laura Manzari Death dates
I am hoping someone can help me find the death dates of my great grandparents
Vito Leonardo Manzari was born July 21, 1859 in Casamassima
Laura (Antonicci) was born in 1867 ( almost sure) in Casamassima
They were married November 8, 1891
I thank anyone in advance for this information as it will ...
Vito Leonardo Manzari was born July 21, 1859 in Casamassima
Laura (Antonicci) was born in 1867 ( almost sure) in Casamassima
They were married November 8, 1891
I thank anyone in advance for this information as it will ...
- 19 Apr 2016, 21:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Filomeno Manzari born in 1908 Casamassima
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2442
Re: Filomeno Manzari born in 1908 Casamassima
Thank you Boberek18also!
- 19 Apr 2016, 21:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Filomeno Manzari born in 1908 Casamassima
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2442
Re: Filomeno Manzari born in 1908 Casamassima
Tessa, thank you SO MUCH, you are a wealth of great information, I all precise this so much!
- 14 Apr 2016, 22:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Filomeno Manzari born in 1908 Casamassima
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2442
Filomeno Manzari born in 1908 Casamassima
I am trying to find out the names and ages of Filomeno ( wife was Maria) Manzari' twin sons. Thank you in advance for any help with this!
- 07 Apr 2016, 22:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information Vito Manzari Family , Casamassima Italy
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6870
Re: Information Vito Manzari Family , Casamassima Italy
Thanks so much Tessa! My uncle said that Giacomo was Jack, but when I looked it up it said James, thanks!!
And yes, that is great info too, Vito Leonardo. He ha been making trouble for me today(LOL). After he came to America he changed his name to Victor. Then I saw a Vito Manzari as a young boy in ...
And yes, that is great info too, Vito Leonardo. He ha been making trouble for me today(LOL). After he came to America he changed his name to Victor. Then I saw a Vito Manzari as a young boy in ...
- 07 Apr 2016, 15:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information Vito Manzari Family , Casamassima Italy
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6870
Re: Information Vito Manzari Family , Casamassima Italy
I have another question about their youngest son Inleaned his name was John
Uncle Jack I've heard he had a son named Vito I think he was born around 1008 I'm not sure Thanks!
Uncle Jack I've heard he had a son named Vito I think he was born around 1008 I'm not sure Thanks!
- 03 Apr 2016, 16:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information Vito Manzari Family , Casamassima Italy
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6870
Re: Information Vito Manzari Family , Casamassima Italy
I am back searching again for Names and birth order of my great grandparents, Vito & Laura (Antonacci) Manzari's ( Manzaro) children, there were 9 all together 6 boys and 3 girls. The first was a girl Rocca born July 15, 1891. Other names I have heard are Joseph, my grandfather, Carmela, Angelo ...
- 09 Nov 2015, 06:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Giuseppe DI IORIO immigration date, information
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10070
Re: Giuseppe DI IORIO immigration date, information
With all the new information, I just read, and thank you to all! I have to look into it all. The first reply, I thought was him, but as it turned out, the name was Giuseppe DiJorio, which I know names were mis-spelled, the dates would have worked, but he went to Elmira NY, Hatch Street and I'm ...
- 08 Nov 2015, 03:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Giuseppe DI IORIO immigration date, information
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10070
Re: Giuseppe DI IORIO immigration date, information
Wow, I will do that! ThNks
- 08 Nov 2015, 03:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Giuseppe DI IORIO immigration date, information
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10070
Re: Giuseppe DI IORIO immigration date, information
Thanks so very much, that is him.... I have looked on Ellis Island for him for a long time, I was convinced that perhaps the records from that year were in a fire..... I appreciate your reply!!
- 07 Nov 2015, 17:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Giuseppe DI IORIO immigration date, information
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10070
Giuseppe DI IORIO immigration date, information
I am looking to find the information of my great grandfather Giuseppe DI IORIO , from Campobasso, Italy
I am thinking it was about 1895, I have searched Ellis Island with no luck, any information would be greatly appreciated
I am thinking it was about 1895, I have searched Ellis Island with no luck, any information would be greatly appreciated
- 28 Oct 2015, 03:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
- Replies: 30
- Views: 20867
Re: Help me find Lugino Aprile Salvatore
Super intelligent to say the least, about Suanj
xoLaura Manzari Semerano
xoLaura Manzari Semerano