Search found 58 matches
- 09 Sep 2020, 20:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anna Domina Cefalu Sicily
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1031
Anna Domina Cefalu Sicily
I am looking for information on the family of my 3rd-great grandmother Anna Domina (born around 1783-1790 in Cefalu, Sicily). She married my 3rd great grandfather Gaetano lo Presti (Presta) around 1810 (not sure where in Sicily, but their son Antonio’s baptism record says he was baptized in Termini ...
- 11 Sep 2019, 19:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termini and Cefalu Sicily help PLEASE
- Replies: 0
- Views: 809
Termini and Cefalu Sicily help PLEASE
I am looking for information on the family of my 3rd-great grandmother Anna Domina (born around 1785 in Cefalu, Sicily). She married my great-great grandfather Gaetano lo Presti (Presta) around 1810 (not sure where in Sicily, but their son Antonio’s baptism record says he was from Termini ...
- 22 Dec 2016, 21:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Longobardi, Cosenza Calabria after 1910
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3084
Re: Longobardi, Cosenza Calabria after 1910
Thank you!
- 19 Dec 2016, 00:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Longobardi, Cosenza Calabria after 1910
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3084
Re: Longobardi, Cosenza Calabria after 1910
Hi, Thank you for looking for me.....
Francesco's parents were Antonio Presta and Raffaela Pelligrini (Francesco's brother was Gaetano Presta -- my grandfather). He was born in Longobardi on Oct 27 1887. He married Marina Calcopietro in 1907 and they had a son, Antonio in 1908 but the records ...
Francesco's parents were Antonio Presta and Raffaela Pelligrini (Francesco's brother was Gaetano Presta -- my grandfather). He was born in Longobardi on Oct 27 1887. He married Marina Calcopietro in 1907 and they had a son, Antonio in 1908 but the records ...
- 18 Dec 2016, 20:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Longobardi, Cosenza Calabria after 1910
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3084
Re: Longobardi, Cosenza Calabria after 1910
Thank you Tessa, I will give it a shot!
- 13 Dec 2016, 02:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Half Uncle in Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1386
Re: Looking for Half Uncle in Italy
Hi Adriana,
If you belong to Facebook, join the group called "Search Squad" they are awesome with finding people and can be a great help. Ive seen them work miracles.
Good luck
If you belong to Facebook, join the group called "Search Squad" they are awesome with finding people and can be a great help. Ive seen them work miracles.
Good luck
- 10 Dec 2016, 19:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2137
Re: Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
Hi Marty,
I found the marriage index for Pasquale Calcopietro and Maria Antonia Capri in 1879 in Polistena, Reggio Calabria. In the index it says #14 but the actual records say they start in 1904, what am I missing?
http://antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Reggio+Calabria/Stato ...
I found the marriage index for Pasquale Calcopietro and Maria Antonia Capri in 1879 in Polistena, Reggio Calabria. In the index it says #14 but the actual records say they start in 1904, what am I missing?
http://antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Reggio+Calabria/Stato ...
- 09 Dec 2016, 17:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2137
Re: Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
Never mind Aug 7 1889.. I was so excited I missed your post with her date!
- 09 Dec 2016, 17:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2137
Re: Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
May I ask what Marina's birth date is?
- 09 Dec 2016, 17:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2137
Re: Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
OMG that is her birth record!!!! Thank so much!!!
I did find their marriage record and I think it says something about her father Pasquale being in America (possibly when she got married?).
I also found their son's birth record Antonio Presta in Dec 1908 in Longobardi and I think it says ...
I did find their marriage record and I think it says something about her father Pasquale being in America (possibly when she got married?).
I also found their son's birth record Antonio Presta in Dec 1908 in Longobardi and I think it says ...
- 08 Dec 2016, 20:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2137
Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
Hi, I have recently found a woman named Marina Calcopietro who married my grandfather's brother, Nicola Presta in 1906. Does anyone here have this surname in their family. I cant find much on it. Thanks.
- 05 Dec 2016, 17:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Longobardi, Cosenza Calabria after 1910
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2050
Longobardi, Cosenza Calabria after 1910
Sorry, I posted this earlier in the wrong spot.
I have finally found a true relative Antonio Presta but he was born in Dec 1908 - his parents were Francesco Presta and Marina Calcopietro!!! Unfortunately they married just 2 years earlier and no records go past 1910 for this town online how can I ...
I have finally found a true relative Antonio Presta but he was born in Dec 1908 - his parents were Francesco Presta and Marina Calcopietro!!! Unfortunately they married just 2 years earlier and no records go past 1910 for this town online how can I ...
- 05 Dec 2016, 17:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Longobardi, Cosenza Calabria after 1910
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3084
Longobardi, Cosenza Calabria after 1910
I have finally found a true relative Antonio Presta but he was born in Dec 1908 - his parents were Francesco Presta and Marina Calcopietro!!! Unfortunately they married just 2 years earlier and no records go past 1910 for this town online how can I find out who he eventually married and who is other ...
- 22 Jul 2016, 22:10
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Branca from Trenta, Cosenza, Calbria
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7935
Re: Branca from Trenta, Cosenza, Calbria
Hi Marty,
I am leaving for Calabria on Tuesday. Are you located in Italy? I dont speak the language but had a friend write me a letter in Italian that I plan on taking to the Comune in Trenta. Do you think they will do some look ups for me?
I am leaving for Calabria on Tuesday. Are you located in Italy? I dont speak the language but had a friend write me a letter in Italian that I plan on taking to the Comune in Trenta. Do you think they will do some look ups for me?
- 12 Feb 2016, 00:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help reading italian please
- Replies: 31
- Views: 8602
Re: Help reading italian please
Thank you Marty!