Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
Hi, I have recently found a woman named Marina Calcopietro who married my grandfather's brother, Nicola Presta in 1906. Does anyone here have this surname in their family. I cant find much on it. Thanks.
Re: Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
Marina Calcopietro was born in Polistena province Reggio Calabria
1889 Aug 7th Birth record of Marina Calcopietro (Something happen to the registry this is a copy to replace original birth act
PG LINK
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
1907 Marriage publication Nicola Presta and Marina Calcopietro
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043464
Marty
1889 Aug 7th Birth record of Marina Calcopietro (Something happen to the registry this is a copy to replace original birth act
PG LINK
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
1907 Marriage publication Nicola Presta and Marina Calcopietro
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043464
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
OMG that is her birth record!!!! Thank so much!!!
I did find their marriage record and I think it says something about her father Pasquale being in America (possibly when she got married?).
I also found their son's birth record Antonio Presta in Dec 1908 in Longobardi and I think it says something bout the father Francesco being in America when his son was born. After searching for months I did find a Francesco Presta around the same age from Longobardi going to America and even other records but it said his wife was Isabella and it was not the correct family.
Is there a site with records past 1910 that you know of, maybe Francesco and Marina Calcopietro had other children?
I did find their marriage record and I think it says something about her father Pasquale being in America (possibly when she got married?).
I also found their son's birth record Antonio Presta in Dec 1908 in Longobardi and I think it says something bout the father Francesco being in America when his son was born. After searching for months I did find a Francesco Presta around the same age from Longobardi going to America and even other records but it said his wife was Isabella and it was not the correct family.
Is there a site with records past 1910 that you know of, maybe Francesco and Marina Calcopietro had other children?
Re: Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
May I ask what Marina's birth date is?
Re: Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
Never mind Aug 7 1889.. I was so excited I missed your post with her date!
Re: Calcopietro Surname near Cosenza Italy
Hi Marty,
I found the marriage index for Pasquale Calcopietro and Maria Antonia Capri in 1879 in Polistena, Reggio Calabria. In the index it says #14 but the actual records say they start in 1904, what am I missing?
http://antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/ ... Polistena/
I found the marriage index for Pasquale Calcopietro and Maria Antonia Capri in 1879 in Polistena, Reggio Calabria. In the index it says #14 but the actual records say they start in 1904, what am I missing?
http://antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/ ... Polistena/

