Hello Everyone,
It has been a while since I used this site and if this question was answered before I apologize.
The question I have is that both sides of my family have traveled back and forth between Italy and USA. I have been able to find most Immigrations into the USA but I have not been able ...
Search found 4 matches
- 16 Jan 2022, 16:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Traveling back and forth between USA and Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1126
- 08 Mar 2016, 16:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death records in Roccaromana
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1576
Re: Death records in Roccaromana
Giuseppe,
Thank you again for the suggestion. I just went through starting the year before and going to the year after and I did not find any deaths for 1891-1893 on the Family Search web site.
Would anyone know an address that I might write to in Italy for this information?
Thank you again for the suggestion. I just went through starting the year before and going to the year after and I did not find any deaths for 1891-1893 on the Family Search web site.
Would anyone know an address that I might write to in Italy for this information?
- 04 Mar 2016, 14:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death records in Roccaromana
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1576
Re: Death records in Roccaromana
Thank you Giuseppi I will give that a try.
- 02 Mar 2016, 01:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Death records in Roccaromana
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1576
Death records in Roccaromana
Hello,
I am new to online forums and not sure how to post questions but here goes.
I have two great uncles born in Roccaromana, Province of Caserta, whose names are very close. One was Antoino Carusone born in 1891 and the other Antoino Matteo Carusone born in 1893. They were born to Clemente ...
I am new to online forums and not sure how to post questions but here goes.
I have two great uncles born in Roccaromana, Province of Caserta, whose names are very close. One was Antoino Carusone born in 1891 and the other Antoino Matteo Carusone born in 1893. They were born to Clemente ...