Thanks for all the info on here
Two questions:
1. Collecting certified vital records but have noticed a few name discrepancies- do I move forward with having those documents translated and apostilled, or must I have them amended first.... I am not sure about the process to have documents amended
2 ...
Search found 3 matches
- 31 Aug 2017, 14:35
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Vital records and NARA searches
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1939
- 30 Jan 2017, 22:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fondi - information
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4030
Re: Fondi - information
That's helpful. Thank you for responding, Marty. Appreciate it.
- 25 Jan 2017, 18:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fondi - information
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4030
Fondi - information
Thank you to everyone on this forum for the help that is provided.
New to the forum, I am now at the stage of requesting my great grandparents birth certificates from Italy.
My hope was that someone familiar with the Fondi area could verify the correct address (below) to obtain the birth ...
New to the forum, I am now at the stage of requesting my great grandparents birth certificates from Italy.
My hope was that someone familiar with the Fondi area could verify the correct address (below) to obtain the birth ...