Search found 8 matches

by bbeck7
27 Mar 2017, 20:07
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Teresa Deleo Death Certificate
Replies: 2
Views: 869

Re: Teresa Deleo Death Certificate

Thank you so much for your translation!!
by bbeck7
24 Mar 2017, 18:45
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Teresa Deleo Death Certificate
Replies: 2
Views: 869

Teresa Deleo Death Certificate

Could someone please translate this death certificate for me please? I am having trouble finding information on how old Teresa (born in 1888) was when she died (I think she was a child). And there seems to be a lot of names throughout the record, and I am hoping that it will help me add some names ...
by bbeck7
24 Mar 2017, 18:37
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Birth Certificate Translation (Deleo)
Replies: 2
Views: 870

Re: Birth Certificate Translation (Deleo)

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it! :)
by bbeck7
19 Mar 2017, 01:55
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Birth Certificate Translation (Deleo)
Replies: 2
Views: 870

Birth Certificate Translation (Deleo)

Is someone able to help me translate two birth certificates? It would really help me add some valuable information to my family tree!

One is for Francesco De Leo (#821- born Nov 27 1892). There is also a notation on his record, is someone able to translate that as well?
https://familysearch.org/ark ...
by bbeck7
19 Mar 2017, 01:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Deleo Family Information
Replies: 9
Views: 3949

Re: Deleo Family Information

My Mom says that her grandpa (Frank DeLeo) was born in Bari, so all this information seems to be matching perfectly, thank you so much!! Anyone able to read Italian? I'm really curious what the translation is as well! :D
by bbeck7
17 Mar 2017, 02:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Deleo Family Information
Replies: 9
Views: 3949

Re: Deleo Family Information

I found a WWII Registration card that has Frank Deleo's "place of birth", but I can't figure out what it says. Is there a way to post a photo? It looks like Veulizzi or Verrlizzi Italy?
by bbeck7
17 Mar 2017, 02:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Deleo Family Information
Replies: 9
Views: 3949

Re: Deleo Family Information

Thank you for your reply!

Frank Deleo (born November 27 1892 in Italy, died December 10 1970 in Hempstead, New York) married Mary Laviera (born December 22 1905 in Italy, died December 13 1987 in the United States). We believe they were married in Italy and came over through Ellis Island before ...
by bbeck7
15 Mar 2017, 05:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Deleo Family Information
Replies: 9
Views: 3949

Deleo Family Information

My great grandparents, Frank and Mary Deleo, were married in Italy and came to the United States some time between 1900-1929. They ended up living in New York, where they had their six children. I have my great grandparents' birthdates, but I am not sure where in Italy they were born. Any ...