Search found 18 matches
- 08 Feb 2019, 17:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Great Grandfather's Birth Certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1000
Re: Great Grandfather's Birth Certificate
Thank you!!!
- 07 Feb 2019, 17:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Great Grandfather's Birth Certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1000
Great Grandfather's Birth Certificate
Hi again,
I found another. This is my great grandfather Vincenzo. Can you please give me the details. As always, I am very appreciative of your time!
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1946858
Suzanne
I found another. This is my great grandfather Vincenzo. Can you please give me the details. As always, I am very appreciative of your time!
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1946858
Suzanne
- 05 Feb 2019, 21:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage Certificate for 2x Great Grandparents
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1264
Re: Marriage Certificate for 2x Great Grandparents
Ok, thank you very much again for all your help!
- 05 Feb 2019, 19:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage Certificate for 2x Great Grandparents
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1264
Re: Marriage Certificate for 2x Great Grandparents
That is so interesting. My first inclination was it was a publication of marriage. Now I have another treasure hunt to undertake in search of the marriage record. The best part of this find is the year of their births and having substantial information to move along in the family. The amount of ...
- 05 Feb 2019, 15:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage Certificate for 2x Great Grandparents
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1264
Marriage Certificate for 2x Great Grandparents
Thank you so much for translating my Great Grandmother Rosa Caleca's Birth Certificate. I now have her parents marriage certificate. I'm so excited, it's like a treasure hunt. As requested, below is the link for the document. :D
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-9BTN-YWB?i=399&wc ...
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-9BTN-YWB?i=399&wc ...
- 05 Feb 2019, 01:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate - Patti Sicily
- Replies: 3
- Views: 844
Re: Birth Certificate - Patti Sicily
Thank you thank you!!!!
- 04 Feb 2019, 16:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate - Patti Sicily
- Replies: 3
- Views: 844
Birth Certificate - Patti Sicily
Good day,
Can you assist with the translation of this birth certificate. Particularly if the name of the mother appears and the writing on the bottom. Thank you so much.
Can you assist with the translation of this birth certificate. Particularly if the name of the mother appears and the writing on the bottom. Thank you so much.
- 03 May 2017, 20:17
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
- Replies: 28
- Views: 14462
Re: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
Thank you! It can't hurt to try. Very much appreciate your help.
- 03 May 2017, 14:00
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
- Replies: 28
- Views: 14462
Re: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
Yes,you did understand it the first time! This is so great! Thanks!!
Now, how do I proceed in searching Taranto documentation and, if possible, Military enlistment documentation which should give a great deal of information. Also, does Annunziata's maiden name appear on the discharge.
Now, how do I proceed in searching Taranto documentation and, if possible, Military enlistment documentation which should give a great deal of information. Also, does Annunziata's maiden name appear on the discharge.
- 03 May 2017, 01:53
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
- Replies: 28
- Views: 14462
Re: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
i hope it attached this time. Success!!
- 02 May 2017, 23:38
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
- Replies: 28
- Views: 14462
Re: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
Thank you I will try to post again!
- 02 May 2017, 22:58
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
- Replies: 28
- Views: 14462
Re: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
Yes his sister remained in Italy as did his parents.
The discharge document I attached that is in Italian, is that not a military document. I have tried to attach the document I have in italian several times, but I do not see it. I believe that is where the confusion is coming. I DO have an Italian ...
The discharge document I attached that is in Italian, is that not a military document. I have tried to attach the document I have in italian several times, but I do not see it. I believe that is where the confusion is coming. I DO have an Italian ...
- 02 May 2017, 18:55
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
- Replies: 28
- Views: 14462
Re: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
So what is this document? Was he not in the Military?
- 02 May 2017, 16:12
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
- Replies: 28
- Views: 14462
Re: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
Good day,
Attached is a scanned copy of Giovanni's discharge document as requested. I also attached passage documents which I believe are his first entry in the US. I have had the same problem with the area of algeria for birth. I also have a copy of his INS records, but they added more confusion ...
Attached is a scanned copy of Giovanni's discharge document as requested. I also attached passage documents which I believe are his first entry in the US. I have had the same problem with the area of algeria for birth. I also have a copy of his INS records, but they added more confusion ...
- 01 May 2017, 22:58
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
- Replies: 28
- Views: 14462
Re: Italian - French Citizen Born in Algeria
Good Day to all. Yes, I will scan and upload the discharge document that I have on my grandfather Giovanni. I believe it says that he was discharged from Taranto, not his place of birth or residence. As the story goes he jumped ship in Philadelphia in 1928, but the FBI in the States has no record of ...