How the rules for Italian citizenship change for Brits on Brexit day - article aimed at Brits residing in Italy aiming to gain residency via the 4 year rule
https://www.thelocal.it/20200131/how-th ... from-today
Search found 12 matches
- 03 Feb 2020, 15:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: How the rules for Italian citizenship change for Brits on Brexit day
- Replies: 0
- Views: 996
- 25 Sep 2019, 12:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with Death and Marriage Record Translation Please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 869
Re: Help with Death and Marriage Record Translation Please
Thank You Very Much !!
- 25 Sep 2019, 01:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with Death and Marriage Record Translation Please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 869
Help with Death and Marriage Record Translation Please
Hi,
I would really appreciate some help translating the following death and marriage documents please !
Luigia Zanetti 15 May 1884 morti (death) - in particular any family names and birth places as it looks as if one is mentioned (nati??)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-L1LT-9M5X?i ...
I would really appreciate some help translating the following death and marriage documents please !
Luigia Zanetti 15 May 1884 morti (death) - in particular any family names and birth places as it looks as if one is mentioned (nati??)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-L1LT-9M5X?i ...
- 21 Sep 2019, 04:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Zanetti
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2801
Re: Surname Zanetti
Thank You Tessa78 much appreciated!! I wonder if the children were born elsewhere and then moved when they were very young to Bollengo? Will take a look!
Kind regards
Tracey
Kind regards
Tracey
- 21 Sep 2019, 01:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Zanetti
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2801
Re: Surname Zanetti - UPDATE!!
UPDATE and a breakthrough - they were probably born in Bollengo, Turin, Piedmont, Italy!!
Found a probable sister Lucia Teresa Zanetti who married Pietro/Pierre Antonio Casada in Holborn 1898. I found the couple on the 1901 census with a daughter Violetta Helvetia Casada who is on the 1939 ...
Found a probable sister Lucia Teresa Zanetti who married Pietro/Pierre Antonio Casada in Holborn 1898. I found the couple on the 1901 census with a daughter Violetta Helvetia Casada who is on the 1939 ...
- 16 Sep 2019, 16:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Zanetti
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2801
Re: Surname Zanetti
No idea where Giuseppe and Elisa married - possibly Italy as I have not found a marriage in England for them or a birth for her even though the 1911 Census states she was born in London. Just checked with her to see why she thinks they came from Lombardy and she said it was where she found the ...
- 15 Sep 2019, 20:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Zanetti
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2801
Re: Surname Zanetti
Thanks Marty but the Pombia man is not her man - her Giovanni and his brother Guiseppe Zanetti came straight to England from Italy - possibly born in Brescia or Lombardy region.
- 15 Sep 2019, 18:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Zanetti
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2801
Surname Zanetti
I am trying to help a friend with her Italian family research and wondered if anyone can help - her father married a Flora Zanetti in Edmonton, London, England in 1931 her father was Giovanni Zanetti who called himself John Joseph Zanetti and according to the 1911 UK census was born in Italy in 1869 ...
- 21 Sep 2018, 18:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Churches and Cemeteries in Gera Lario, Como
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1946
Churches and Cemeteries in Gera Lario, Como
Hi,
I am researching my Italian ancestors who came from various regions, but directly from Gera Lario, Como. My gr grandfather died in the UK but came from Gera and I have found the death records for my gr gr grandparents Antonio Bacciarelli and Maora (Maria) Marvoriglia Dell'Oro which include the ...
I am researching my Italian ancestors who came from various regions, but directly from Gera Lario, Como. My gr grandfather died in the UK but came from Gera and I have found the death records for my gr gr grandparents Antonio Bacciarelli and Maora (Maria) Marvoriglia Dell'Oro which include the ...
- 19 Sep 2018, 08:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bacciarelli, Dell'Oro, Gardella, Ferrario, Pedrazzini
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1837
Re: Bacciarelli, Dell'Oro, Gardella, Ferrario, Pedrazzini
Hi Tessa78,
Thank you so much for the information - I am really sorry that it has taken so long to respond, I did not receive a notification that my post had any comments and forgot to check it so am mortified that I did not manage to thank you for taking the time to provide the images and ...
Thank you so much for the information - I am really sorry that it has taken so long to respond, I did not receive a notification that my post had any comments and forgot to check it so am mortified that I did not manage to thank you for taking the time to provide the images and ...
- 12 May 2017, 04:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bacciarelli, Dell'Oro, Gardella, Ferrario, Pedrazzini
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1837
Bacciarelli, Dell'Oro, Gardella, Ferrario, Pedrazzini
Hi
I am trying to find information on the following families who lived in and around Gera, Lario Lake Como in the mid 1800's but may have originated elsewhere.
Gerolamo & Maria Bacciarelli nee Ferrario parents of Antonio (1835-1876) & Maria (1825 - 1891) Gera Lario
Carli Antonio Delphi & Maria ...
I am trying to find information on the following families who lived in and around Gera, Lario Lake Como in the mid 1800's but may have originated elsewhere.
Gerolamo & Maria Bacciarelli nee Ferrario parents of Antonio (1835-1876) & Maria (1825 - 1891) Gera Lario
Carli Antonio Delphi & Maria ...
- 12 May 2017, 04:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: These are my Families, if any are seeking same, Please let me know
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1978
Re: These are my Families, if any are seeking same, Please let me know
Hi,
I am researching Petri/Pietro and his daughter Silvia/Sylvia Gardella (listed Gardellor in marriage document). She married my gr grandfather Giovanni Battista Bacciarelli 1891 Holborn, England and died shortly after giving birth to their 4th child Emma in 1896. Giovanni then married my gr ...
I am researching Petri/Pietro and his daughter Silvia/Sylvia Gardella (listed Gardellor in marriage document). She married my gr grandfather Giovanni Battista Bacciarelli 1891 Holborn, England and died shortly after giving birth to their 4th child Emma in 1896. Giovanni then married my gr ...