Hey all, I appreciate what you're doing on this forum so much! You're really changing people's lives and perspectives as you help people learn about their his(her)stories. :)
Does anyone have any information about annulled records? I am having the HARDEST time finding any information about my ...
Search found 12 matches
- 15 Jun 2017, 00:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Great-Grandmother Mystery
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1297
- 10 Jun 2017, 20:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeMuro, Ferrante, Sandomenico +Chiariello
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3506
Re: Giovanni Dimuro and Marianna Verri/Verre
I found the following record. Someone may want to followup:
First Marriage Bann No 94: Giovanni Dimuro (widower) and Marianna Verre (unmarried)
Gravina: 9 March 1872
Brief extraction:
Prospective Groom was Giovanni Demuro (spelling?) , a widower, born and living in Gravina, 26 yo, Speziale ...
- 10 Jun 2017, 19:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding records in San Gregorio Magno
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1305
Re: Finding records in San Gregorio Magno
Unfortunately I don't have the date for their marriage, or their births.
However, I know that the Chiariello men were born in the late 1800's, which means their sisters (Assunta, Rosa and Margherita) would have to be born around the same time as well, or at least between 1875-1890. Is there a place ...
However, I know that the Chiariello men were born in the late 1800's, which means their sisters (Assunta, Rosa and Margherita) would have to be born around the same time as well, or at least between 1875-1890. Is there a place ...
- 10 Jun 2017, 01:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding records in San Gregorio Magno
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1305
Finding records in San Gregorio Magno
Hey all,
I am so appreciate of all your help so far. Does anyone know of a way to find records for San Gregorio Magno? I contacted the comune directly and they were only able to help me with my male ancestors. Did folks not keep track of the women? I am specifically looking for birth records or ...
I am so appreciate of all your help so far. Does anyone know of a way to find records for San Gregorio Magno? I contacted the comune directly and they were only able to help me with my male ancestors. Did folks not keep track of the women? I am specifically looking for birth records or ...
- 05 Jun 2017, 23:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeMuro, Ferrante, Sandomenico +Chiariello
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3506
Re: DeMuro, Ferrante, Sandomenico +Chiariello
There was a rumor that Maddalena's records may have been destroyed because her parents (names unknown) were from different classes and their parents had their marriage annulled making Maddalena a "bastard" child or child out of wedlock. I wonder if someone can find any record of Raffaele and ...
- 05 Jun 2017, 04:03
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records in Salerno
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5055
Re: Records in Salerno
Hey all, it seems easier to find the men in my family than the women. Can anyone assist me in finding:
Birth records for Maddalena Sandomenico in Sarno Italy around 1867
The daughters of Agostino Chiariello and Margherita Speziale (San Gregorio Magno)
The daughter of Maddalena Sandomenico and ...
Birth records for Maddalena Sandomenico in Sarno Italy around 1867
The daughters of Agostino Chiariello and Margherita Speziale (San Gregorio Magno)
The daughter of Maddalena Sandomenico and ...
- 04 Jun 2017, 23:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeMuro, Ferrante, Sandomenico +Chiariello
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3506
Re: DeMuro, Ferrante, Sandomenico +Chiariello
Thank you everyone! I am so amazed at what you've found! If anyone can find any info on Maddalena Sandomenico (born in Sarno around 1867) and her family, I would appreciate that!! From my grandmother's stories, Maddalena's parents' marriage was annulled because the Sandomenico family did not approve ...
- 04 Jun 2017, 23:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeMuro, Ferrante, Sandomenico +Chiariello
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3506
Re: DeMuro, Ferrante, Sandomenico +Chiariello
Thank you so much! Any info you can find is a treasure, I really appreciate it!
- 04 Jun 2017, 23:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeMuro, Ferrante, Sandomenico +Chiariello
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3506
Re: DeMuro, Ferrante, Sandomenico +Chiariello
This is amazing! Where did you find this information? I cannot find anything about Maddalena Sandomenico of Sarno!
- 31 May 2017, 01:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records in Salerno
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5055
Records in Salerno
Hello there,
I'm am trying desperately to find information on my family from the Campania region:
San Gregorio Magno
Sarno
Salerno
Pagani
and I can't seem to find online birth records, marriage records, etc. Can anyone assist?
Thank you! --Sam
I'm am trying desperately to find information on my family from the Campania region:
San Gregorio Magno
Sarno
Salerno
Pagani
and I can't seem to find online birth records, marriage records, etc. Can anyone assist?
Thank you! --Sam
- 31 May 2017, 00:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Maccarone & Chariello surnames
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5526
Re: Maccarone & Chariello surnames
Hi there! I am related to Chiariellos (spelled with 2 i's) -- I wonder if we're related. I believe my Chiariellos were from San Gregorio Magno also in the Campania region.
- 31 May 2017, 00:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeMuro, Ferrante, Sandomenico +Chiariello
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3506
DeMuro, Ferrante, Sandomenico +Chiariello
Hello friends!
I am currently on a treasure hunt trying to find more information about my Italian relatives in Italy. Here's what I know:
DEMURO
Francesco DeMuro, my great-grandfather, was born in Gravina in Puglia in 1889 to parents Giovanni DeMuro and Marianna Verri. Francesco had 8 or 9 ...
I am currently on a treasure hunt trying to find more information about my Italian relatives in Italy. Here's what I know:
DEMURO
Francesco DeMuro, my great-grandfather, was born in Gravina in Puglia in 1889 to parents Giovanni DeMuro and Marianna Verri. Francesco had 8 or 9 ...