Search found 9 matches

by larapaes
06 Jul 2017, 20:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace
Replies: 17
Views: 4525

Re: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace

Hello, I'm back just to say that I finally found the record of my antenatti! :D
After all his name was mispelled and he was named Giovanni Porreca DiNicola on his record. Also I found the records of the whole family, I am really glad :)

Kind regards,
Lara
by larapaes
03 Jul 2017, 20:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace
Replies: 17
Views: 4525

Re: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace


Hi,
the name town could be VIETRI mispelled? Vietri sul mare is in Salerno province, no far from Naples...
regards,
suanj


Hello, I'm just here to say that now I have found another piece of information that makes sense:

In another record of Porreca family on the Imigration House in Brazil, it ...
by larapaes
20 Jun 2017, 19:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace
Replies: 17
Views: 4525

Re: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace

It could be, I'm going to check! Thank you
by larapaes
20 Jun 2017, 15:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace
Replies: 17
Views: 4525

Re: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace

Thank you, suanj

I guess I am going to focus on tracking Nicola and Giacinta in Brazil as you said. I know that in 1910 they had already passed, so that is something to begin looking into.

Also I found an email conversation that I had with someone in Brazil who is related to one DONATO NICOLA ...
by larapaes
20 Jun 2017, 04:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace
Replies: 17
Views: 4525

Re: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace

Hello, it is really interesting the idea of "Nicola" had beeen added to Giacinta's children names here in Brazil.

Actually I have some more input from Brazilian records, maybe these can be helpful:

-- Giovanni was married twice in Brazil, at first (1910) with my grand-grandmother (but she passed ...
by larapaes
19 Jun 2017, 21:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace
Replies: 17
Views: 4525

Re: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace

Hi,

I see your point and actually these questions you make help me a lot to think. But there is something that might be stupid, but still intrigues me and I need to comment/ask:

I suspect that Giovanni and his brothers (Paolo and Donato) were registered as Nicola Pace too. I mean, if Nicola is ...
by larapaes
19 Jun 2017, 15:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace
Replies: 17
Views: 4525

Re: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace

Hello suanj

Actually I don't know to explain why... The fact Giovanni has only his mother's last name is a mistery to me as well...
When I first found out his parents name, it was completely bad spelled, his father was "Nicola Bonego/Borrego" what for sure didn't sound as an Italian surname, so ...
by larapaes
14 Jun 2017, 20:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace
Replies: 17
Views: 4525

Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace

Hello, I have been trying to find the Birth Records of Giovanni, maybe someone can help me or give me a piece of advice (like where to find the lista di lleva of Naples in 1887):

----------------------------------------------------------------
GIOVANNI NICOLA PACE

He was born in NAPLES province in ...