Hi,
Chieti area makes sense, more than Naples, and in effects I already searched in some probable commune but no luck... however I believe that making a more deep search, something come up..
suanj
Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace
Re: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace
Hello, I'm back just to say that I finally found the record of my antenatti! 
After all his name was mispelled and he was named Giovanni Porreca DiNicola on his record. Also I found the records of the whole family, I am really glad
Kind regards,
Lara
After all his name was mispelled and he was named Giovanni Porreca DiNicola on his record. Also I found the records of the whole family, I am really glad
Kind regards,
Lara
Re: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace
Giovanni PORRECA di Nicola.. so son of Nicola.. and why was Pace surname on the arrival...?
where you found.. ??? I am so happy for you!!!!
suanj
where you found.. ??? I am so happy for you!!!!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

