Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace

Post by suanj »

Hi,
Chieti area makes sense, more than Naples, and in effects I already searched in some probable commune but no luck... however I believe that making a more deep search, something come up..
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
larapaes
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 14 Jun 2017, 20:18

Re: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace

Post by larapaes »

Hello, I'm back just to say that I finally found the record of my antenatti! :D
After all his name was mispelled and he was named Giovanni Porreca DiNicola on his record. Also I found the records of the whole family, I am really glad :)

Kind regards,
Lara
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Help to find the Birth Records of Giovanni Nicola Pace

Post by suanj »

Giovanni PORRECA di Nicola.. so son of Nicola.. and why was Pace surname on the arrival...?

where you found.. ??? I am so happy for you!!!!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply