Hi there, Sukosuke.
I'm not an active user here anymore. I'll do my best to answer any questions. If you need more help, look for Ferraiolo-2 on Wikitree.com. I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
GesualdoGenie is a user on Ancestry.com. She has been working on a tree for decades ...
Search found 147 matches
- 06 Jan 2024, 20:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Roots Help
- Replies: 126
- Views: 33952
- 08 Sep 2020, 22:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family in San Pietro a Maida
- Replies: 3
- Views: 891
Re: Family in San Pietro a Maida
I hope so. I would love to take a look. Thanks.
- 08 Sep 2020, 20:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family in San Pietro a Maida
- Replies: 3
- Views: 891
Re: Family in San Pietro a Maida
Sorry I was so vague with the info. I wish I had more to give. But, all I have is what I submitted. I hope someone can find something. Thanks!
- 07 Sep 2020, 17:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family in San Pietro a Maida
- Replies: 3
- Views: 891
Family in San Pietro a Maida
Hello,
I was wondering if someone could help me look up the parents for a Giuseppe Tedesco who was born around 1835 in San Pietro a Maida. He had a wife named Caterina Rocca who was born in 1842 in Maida.
I have no exact dates. But, it would be helpful if I could find the exact dates and their ...
I was wondering if someone could help me look up the parents for a Giuseppe Tedesco who was born around 1835 in San Pietro a Maida. He had a wife named Caterina Rocca who was born in 1842 in Maida.
I have no exact dates. But, it would be helpful if I could find the exact dates and their ...
- 11 Jul 2019, 17:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Soverati/Suverato in Jacurso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1733
Re: Soverati/Suverato in Jacurso
Yes. But, I am not looking for that. Giuseppe Soverati's parents are Francesco Soverati and Eleanora Caccavari. They were born around 1780 in Jacurso. I do not have Giuseppe Suverato's birth. I'm trying to see if Giuseppe Soverati married Concetta Nestico.
- 11 Jul 2019, 16:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Soverati/Suverato in Jacurso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1733
Re: Soverati/Suverato in Jacurso
I don't have them. Sorry. All I have is info from a tree that said Giuseppe Soverati was born May 25th, 1814 in Jacurso. I talked to the guy who created the tree and he said he got it from a birth banns in Jacurso. It was online at his local FHC. We're just wondering if he and the other Suverato ...
- 11 Jul 2019, 03:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Soverati/Suverato in Jacurso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1733
Re: Soverati/Suverato in Jacurso
Thanks. But, I have a bit of an issue getting to one since they moved the closest one to me. It was an affiliate.
Plus, I am not that great at reading Italian.
Plus, I am not that great at reading Italian.
- 11 Jul 2019, 02:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Soverati/Suverato in Jacurso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1733
Soverati/Suverato in Jacurso
Hi,
I was wondering if someone could help me with the wedding procession in Jacurso: http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Catanzaro/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Jacurso/Matrimoni+processetti/
My Italian isn't that great and I'm looking for some information I need ...
I was wondering if someone could help me with the wedding procession in Jacurso: http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Catanzaro/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Jacurso/Matrimoni+processetti/
My Italian isn't that great and I'm looking for some information I need ...
- 09 Mar 2019, 19:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Research in Jacurso
- Replies: 3
- Views: 976
Re: Research in Jacurso
Sorry for the delay. The marriage processtii of San Pietro a Maida isn't online, I don't think. Rosa's birth record had his father as 29 or so. That would put his birth in the 18teens since Rosa Suverato was born May 31st, 1843 in San Pietro a Maida. Dunno if the marriages are online. I can't seem ...
- 06 Mar 2019, 22:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Research in Jacurso
- Replies: 3
- Views: 976
Research in Jacurso
Hi,
It's been a long time since I posted and I really could use some help on something. When Ancestry.com rolled out the Thrulines update, I came across something interesting. There was a potential ancestor for my 4x great-grandfather, Giuseppe Suverato. One issue. The last name was spelled ...
It's been a long time since I posted and I really could use some help on something. When Ancestry.com rolled out the Thrulines update, I came across something interesting. There was a potential ancestor for my 4x great-grandfather, Giuseppe Suverato. One issue. The last name was spelled ...
- 10 May 2018, 13:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Villanucci and d'Archangelo families in Pescina and Bisenga
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1763
Re: Villanucci and d'Archangelo families in Pescina and Bisenga
Thanks!
Sadly I don't know Florindo's parents' names or Antonia's. I'll keep looking.
Thanks for the links, mmo.
Sadly I don't know Florindo's parents' names or Antonia's. I'll keep looking.
Thanks for the links, mmo.
- 10 May 2018, 02:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Villanucci and d'Archangelo families in Pescina and Bisenga
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1763
Villanucci and d'Archangelo families in Pescina and Bisenga
Out of curiosity how are the records for Pescina and Bisenga? My dad's cousins want me to look up stuff on their grandparents, Florindo Villanucci (17 Jan 1875-1942) Born in Pescina and his wife, Antonia d'Archangelo born 4 Jan 1877 in Bisenga.
I wonder what I can find on their families. Any help ...
I wonder what I can find on their families. Any help ...
- 04 Mar 2018, 16:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tedescos in San Pietro a Maida
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5393
Re: Tedescos in San Pietro a Maida
I thought I'd update everyone with some information.
I've e-mailed the commune office to see what I can get. I asked for Tommaso's birth, marriage and a couple other things.
If anyone else would like to help out, feel free. I haven't been able to get to a family center. Maybe I will soon. Thanks ...
I've e-mailed the commune office to see what I can get. I asked for Tommaso's birth, marriage and a couple other things.
If anyone else would like to help out, feel free. I haven't been able to get to a family center. Maybe I will soon. Thanks ...
- 25 Feb 2018, 21:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tedescos in San Pietro a Maida
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5393
Re: Tedescos in San Pietro a Maida
Wow. There's only one Cassese family in Catanzaro now?
http://www.italianames.com/italian-last-names-maps/CASSESE/CALABRIA/CATANZARO
Everyone move out?
No, I don't have parents names for Domenica Gullo. That's why I asked the commune office for her marriage to Antonio Tommaso Tedesco so I can get ...
http://www.italianames.com/italian-last-names-maps/CASSESE/CALABRIA/CATANZARO
Everyone move out?
No, I don't have parents names for Domenica Gullo. That's why I asked the commune office for her marriage to Antonio Tommaso Tedesco so I can get ...
- 25 Feb 2018, 21:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tedescos in San Pietro a Maida
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5393
Re: Tedescos in San Pietro a Maida
Thanks, Tessa. Off to go make some edits. And....maybe bonk some heads. =)