Search found 12 matches
- 28 Oct 2023, 19:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: New Jersey/DC Physical Research Help
- Replies: 0
- Views: 17426
New Jersey/DC Physical Research Help
Hello I have an upcoming appointment at an international consulate and need to obtain a certified copy of a 1910 Census Record and also an Apostille for it. Does anyone know any researchers in the New Jersey/DC area who could assist me with this to get it done a little faster? Thanks so much in ...
- 18 Nov 2017, 22:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translating a letter from the archives
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1250
Help with translating a letter from the archives
Hi Guys,
I received this letter from the military archives and am trying to make sure I understand exactly what they said so I can figure out what I need to do next:
Si invia, in annesso, per competenza e diretta evasione, la richiesta inoltrata a questo Ente con lettera in riferimento, relativa ...
I received this letter from the military archives and am trying to make sure I understand exactly what they said so I can figure out what I need to do next:
Si invia, in annesso, per competenza e diretta evasione, la richiesta inoltrata a questo Ente con lettera in riferimento, relativa ...
- 18 Nov 2017, 12:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Registri Militari and Census Records for Marineo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2529
Re: Registri Militari and Census Records for Marineo
Hi Guys,
I received this response from the military archives in Palermo at cedoc_palermo@esercito.difesa.it:
Si invia, in annesso, per competenza e diretta evasione, la richiesta inoltrata a questo Ente con lettera in riferimento, relativa alla richiesta dell’interessato in indirizzo per ...
I received this response from the military archives in Palermo at cedoc_palermo@esercito.difesa.it:
Si invia, in annesso, per competenza e diretta evasione, la richiesta inoltrata a questo Ente con lettera in riferimento, relativa alla richiesta dell’interessato in indirizzo per ...
- 24 Oct 2017, 17:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help Reading Difficult Italian Handwriting
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1195
Help Reading Difficult Italian Handwriting
I have my ancestor's integrale birth certificate from the 1870's and it is very difficult to read the handwriting. Does anyone have any recommendations for someone who could help me translate it?
- 24 Oct 2017, 07:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Court Order - "One and The Same"
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1687
Court Order - "One and The Same"
Has anybody had success getting a court order to declare someone “one and the same” in Texas?
I spent the afternoon at the county clerk and they assured me that this would not be possible and that the closest thing they could do would be a name change to get me in front of a judge. However because ...
I spent the afternoon at the county clerk and they assured me that this would not be possible and that the closest thing they could do would be a name change to get me in front of a judge. However because ...
- 19 Oct 2017, 02:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis - Wrong Last Name on Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2454
Re: Jure Sanguinis - Wrong Last Name on Marriage Certificate
The last name is completely different - no connection and his parents names are incorrect. The bride and witnesses names are correct.
Their children were baptized in the same church starting 2 years later - and on their baptismal and birth certificates the fathers name is correct.
Their children were baptized in the same church starting 2 years later - and on their baptismal and birth certificates the fathers name is correct.
- 19 Oct 2017, 01:57
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis - Wrong Last Name on Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2454
Jure Sanguinis - Wrong Last Name on Marriage Certificate
I am getting ready for my interview and was wondering if any of you have any thoughts that might help prepare for my case.
I am concerned the embassy may take the position that the son (my GGF) of my Italian ancestor (my GGGF) was born out of wedlock because my GGGF’s NYC marriage certificate ...
I am concerned the embassy may take the position that the son (my GGF) of my Italian ancestor (my GGGF) was born out of wedlock because my GGGF’s NYC marriage certificate ...
- 23 Jul 2017, 15:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Registri Militari and Census Records for Marineo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2529
Re: Registri Militari and Census Records for Marineo
Hi Marty - thanks so much - I just sent you a private message.
- 20 Jul 2017, 11:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Registri Militari Records Marineo 1870-1900
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3375
Registri Militari Records Marineo 1870-1900
Is there any online searchable index for Registri Militari Records from Marineo, Palermo around 1870-1900?
- 19 Jul 2017, 14:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Registri Militari and Census Records for Marineo
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2529
Registri Militari and Census Records for Marineo
Is there an online searchable index for Registri Militari and/or Census Records for Marineo between 1870 and 1900?
- 19 Jul 2017, 06:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baptismal Records Palermo/Marineo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1074
Baptismal Records Palermo/Marineo
Is there any index where you can search records for images of Catholic church baptismal records for Palermo/Marineo online from around the year 1870?
- 19 Jul 2017, 06:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Registri Militari Palermo/Marineo
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3654
Registri Militari Palermo/Marineo
Is there any way to search records for images of the Registri Militari for Palermo/Marineo online?