Hello all :)
I am new here and am struggling to find information on my grandfather, Livio Albanito. Particularly naturalization information. I do know that he came to the US from Italy in 1929 when he was 17. He arrived in New York. The next record I was able to find was 8 years later when he was ...
Search found 2 matches
- 06 Sep 2017, 19:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help locating records for Livio Albanito
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1426
- 06 Sep 2017, 18:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: USCIS Certificate of Nonexistence?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2624
USCIS Certificate of Nonexistence?
I saw an older post here: https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/emigration/18869
It is about requesting a Certificate of Nonexistence from USCIS and the person who posted it says they received it very fast. I have searched for hours trying to find how to request this certificate but have come up ...
It is about requesting a Certificate of Nonexistence from USCIS and the person who posted it says they received it very fast. I have searched for hours trying to find how to request this certificate but have come up ...