Search found 24 matches
- 24 May 2020, 19:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for names of parents for Antonio Agostino and Vita Marra
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1627
Re: Looking for names of parents for Antonio Agostino and Vita Marra
Yes, here is the link to the post.
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/italian-genealogy/42006
According to the 1900 US Census, Antonio Agostino and his wife Vita were born in 1854. They both immigrated in 1882 and their first child, Ceasar, was born in 1883.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark ...
- 24 May 2020, 15:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for names of parents for Antonio Agostino and Vita Marra
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1627
Re: Looking for names of parents for Antonio Agostino and Vita Marra
Can you provide some additional details?
Approx. dates of birth for Antonio and Vita?
Were Antonio Agostino and Vita Marra a married couple? Approx. year of Marriage?
T.
Unfortunately I don't have much on them. Their daughter Vitella Agostino married Luigi Pranno in Chicago, I Believe around ...
- 24 May 2020, 00:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for names of parents for Antonio Agostino and Vita Marra
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1627
Looking for names of parents for Antonio Agostino and Vita Marra
Hello everyone
Hit a road block on these. I'm looking for the names of the parents of Antonio Agostino and Vita Marra. Can anyone help Should? Should be from Cosenza, Calabria. Thanks
Hit a road block on these. I'm looking for the names of the parents of Antonio Agostino and Vita Marra. Can anyone help Should? Should be from Cosenza, Calabria. Thanks
- 21 Jan 2018, 16:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Muro Lucano: Anyone With Family From The Area?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11764
Re: Muro Lucano: Anyone With Family From The Area?
Any Zaccardo's in your family?
- 14 Jan 2018, 01:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3762
Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
Don't you mean FRANCESCA was definitely born in 1887? :)
I have another request. I'm looking for the parents of Domenico D'Achille, and Luigia Presutti. They married in Pratola Peligna, Abruzzo, and had a daughter Francesca, born in 1887. Thanks
Tz
I was searching for Luigia Presutti, the ...
- 13 Jan 2018, 22:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3762
Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
I have searched the births in Pratola Peligna from 1852 through 1865 for Luigia Presutti.
The only record I could find that was close was this one for LUCIA Presutti in 1861.
POSSIBLE birth for Luigia? - Lucia Presutti
#38 - dtated 18 February 1861 - born on 16 February at 2 AM
Father: Loreto ...
- 13 Jan 2018, 20:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3762
Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
Here is a possible birth act for Domenico (I checked births from 1852 through 1860)
#1
Dated 4 January 1852 in Pratola
Appearing before the official was Francesco d'Acchille (that is the spelling here), age 32, farmer residing in Pratola, to present a male child who he declared was born to himself ...
- 08 Jan 2018, 05:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3762
Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
How old were they when Francesca was born in 1887?
If they were born after 1860, there are no online births to search for them.
T.
Unfortunately I'm not fluent in Italian to be able to go through those records. I'm not sure of their birth dates, but if Luigia was born in 1887, surely they were ...
- 30 Dec 2017, 20:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3762
Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
Hi Everyone
I have another request. I'm looking for the parents of Domenico D'Achille, and Luigia Presutti. They married in Pratola Peligna, Abruzzo, and had a daughter Francesca, born in 1887. Thanks
Tz
I have another request. I'm looking for the parents of Domenico D'Achille, and Luigia Presutti. They married in Pratola Peligna, Abruzzo, and had a daughter Francesca, born in 1887. Thanks
Tz
- 29 Dec 2017, 21:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for parents of Luigi Pranno
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2871
Re: Looking for parents of Luigi Pranno
Is their any way to trace the Pranno or Agostino lines farther back? It looks like our Agostino line has been in the USA 1 generation earlier.
- 29 Dec 2017, 19:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for parents of Luigi Pranno
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2871
Re: Looking for parents of Luigi Pranno
Wow! Thanks everyone! Any information on Stella Agostino or Augistine ?
Her name was Vitella Agostino :-)
Here is the record of her 1903 marriage to Luigi Pranno.
Vitella was born in Chicago - not Italy - according to this record.
Her parents are listed...
Vitella Agostino
Illinois ...
- 29 Dec 2017, 16:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for parents of Luigi Pranno
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2871
Re: Looking for parents of Luigi Pranno
Wow! Thanks everyone! Any information on Stella Agostino or Augistine?
- 29 Dec 2017, 13:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for parents of Luigi Pranno
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2871
Re: Looking for parents of Luigi Pranno
Is this your gggf?
Age at birth of son, Joseph, in 1911 was 32. Approx. date of birth 1879...
Luigi Pranno
mentioned in the record of Joseph Pranno
Name: Luigi Pranno
age: 32
birthplace: Casenze Italy
sex: Male
Wife: Stella Augustine
Son: Joseph Pranno
Other information in the record of Joseph ...
- 29 Dec 2017, 08:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for parents of Luigi Pranno
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2871
Looking for parents of Luigi Pranno
Hi All
I'm looking for the names of my gg grandfather Luigi Pranno's parents. I believe Luigi was born in Cosenza, Calabria. He married a Stella Agostino, I believe in the states. Could anyone find me the names of Luigi Pranno's parents? Stella Agostino's parents as well? Thanks
Tz
I'm looking for the names of my gg grandfather Luigi Pranno's parents. I believe Luigi was born in Cosenza, Calabria. He married a Stella Agostino, I believe in the states. Could anyone find me the names of Luigi Pranno's parents? Stella Agostino's parents as well? Thanks
Tz
- 26 Dec 2017, 20:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Felix Zaccard
- Replies: 26
- Views: 6910
Re: Looking for information on Felix Zaccard
Any more information? Updates?