Hi Everyone
I have another request. I'm looking for the parents of Domenico D'Achille, and Luigia Presutti. They married in Pratola Peligna, Abruzzo, and had a daughter Francesca, born in 1887. Thanks
Tz
Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
These records should be on line http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... a+Peligna/
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
How old were they when Francesca was born in 1887?
If they were born after 1860, there are no online births to search for them.
T.
If they were born after 1860, there are no online births to search for them.
T.
Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
Unfortunately I'm not fluent in Italian to be able to go through those records. I'm not sure of their birth dates, but if Luigia was born in 1887, surely they were born before 1860. ThanksTessa78 wrote: 07 Jan 2018, 16:24 How old were they when Francesca was born in 1887?
If they were born after 1860, there are no online births to search for them.
T.
Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
Here is a possible birth act for Domenico (I checked births from 1852 through 1860)
#1
Dated 4 January 1852 in Pratola
Appearing before the official was Francesco d'Acchille (that is the spelling here), age 32, farmer residing in Pratola, to present a male child who he declared was born to himself and to Maria Andreana Santarelli, 23, spinner residing in Pratola. The child was born on the 3rd of the month of January at 5 AM at home. This child was given the name DOMENICO.
Francesco d'Achillo (spelling in the signature) signed with the witnesses and the official.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 2.jpg.html
T.
#1
Dated 4 January 1852 in Pratola
Appearing before the official was Francesco d'Acchille (that is the spelling here), age 32, farmer residing in Pratola, to present a male child who he declared was born to himself and to Maria Andreana Santarelli, 23, spinner residing in Pratola. The child was born on the 3rd of the month of January at 5 AM at home. This child was given the name DOMENICO.
Francesco d'Achillo (spelling in the signature) signed with the witnesses and the official.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 2.jpg.html
T.
Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
Thanks Tessa. This record is plausible. D'Acchille is the spelling on our family tree.Tessa78 wrote: 13 Jan 2018, 17:37 Here is a possible birth act for Domenico (I checked births from 1852 through 1860)
#1
Dated 4 January 1852 in Pratola
Appearing before the official was Francesco d'Acchille (that is the spelling here), age 32, farmer residing in Pratola, to present a male child who he declared was born to himself and to Maria Andreana Santarelli, 23, spinner residing in Pratola. The child was born on the 3rd of the month of January at 5 AM at home. This child was given the name DOMENICO.
Francesco d'Achillo (spelling in the signature) signed with the witnesses and the official.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 2.jpg.html
T.
Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
I have searched the births in Pratola Peligna from 1852 through 1865 for Luigia Presutti.
The only record I could find that was close was this one for LUCIA Presutti in 1861.
POSSIBLE birth for Luigia? - Lucia Presutti
#38 - dtated 18 February 1861 - born on 16 February at 2 AM
Father: Loreto Presutti, 30yo farmer
Mother: Raffaella Tedeschi, 30, spinner, his wife
Child was given the name LUCIA
Baptized at the parish church in Pratola on the 18th.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
T.
The only record I could find that was close was this one for LUCIA Presutti in 1861.
POSSIBLE birth for Luigia? - Lucia Presutti
#38 - dtated 18 February 1861 - born on 16 February at 2 AM
Father: Loreto Presutti, 30yo farmer
Mother: Raffaella Tedeschi, 30, spinner, his wife
Child was given the name LUCIA
Baptized at the parish church in Pratola on the 18th.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
T.
Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
Luigia was definitely born in 1887, but you might of found Domenico's parentsTessa78 wrote: 13 Jan 2018, 21:36 I have searched the births in Pratola Peligna from 1852 through 1865 for Luigia Presutti.
The only record I could find that was close was this one for LUCIA Presutti in 1861.
POSSIBLE birth for Luigia? - Lucia Presutti
#38 - dtated 18 February 1861 - born on 16 February at 2 AM
Father: Loreto Presutti, 30yo farmer
Mother: Raffaella Tedeschi, 30, spinner, his wife
Child was given the name LUCIA
Baptized at the parish church in Pratola on the 18th.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
T.
Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
Don't you mean FRANCESCA was definitely born in 1887?
T.
I was searching for Luigia Presutti, the wife of Domenico d'Acchille and the mother of Francesca.I have another request. I'm looking for the parents of Domenico D'Achille, and Luigia Presutti. They married in Pratola Peligna, Abruzzo, and had a daughter Francesca, born in 1887. Thanks
Tz
T.
Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti
Yes lol my bad. Francesca was born in 1887.Tessa78 wrote: 13 Jan 2018, 23:10 Don't you mean FRANCESCA was definitely born in 1887?![]()
I was searching for Luigia Presutti, the wife of Domenico d'Acchille and the mother of Francesca.I have another request. I'm looking for the parents of Domenico D'Achille, and Luigia Presutti. They married in Pratola Peligna, Abruzzo, and had a daughter Francesca, born in 1887. Thanks
Tz
T.
