Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Tz85
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: 13 Dec 2017, 05:01

Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti

Post by Tz85 »

Hi Everyone

I have another request. I'm looking for the parents of Domenico D'Achille, and Luigia Presutti. They married in Pratola Peligna, Abruzzo, and had a daughter Francesca, born in 1887. Thanks

Tz
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti

Post by Italysearcher »

Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti

Post by Tessa78 »

How old were they when Francesca was born in 1887?
If they were born after 1860, there are no online births to search for them.

T.
Tz85
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: 13 Dec 2017, 05:01

Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti

Post by Tz85 »

Tessa78 wrote: 07 Jan 2018, 16:24 How old were they when Francesca was born in 1887?
If they were born after 1860, there are no online births to search for them.

T.
Unfortunately I'm not fluent in Italian to be able to go through those records. I'm not sure of their birth dates, but if Luigia was born in 1887, surely they were born before 1860. Thanks
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti

Post by Tessa78 »

Here is a possible birth act for Domenico (I checked births from 1852 through 1860)
#1
Dated 4 January 1852 in Pratola
Appearing before the official was Francesco d'Acchille (that is the spelling here), age 32, farmer residing in Pratola, to present a male child who he declared was born to himself and to Maria Andreana Santarelli, 23, spinner residing in Pratola. The child was born on the 3rd of the month of January at 5 AM at home. This child was given the name DOMENICO.
Francesco d'Achillo (spelling in the signature) signed with the witnesses and the official.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 2.jpg.html

T.
Tz85
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: 13 Dec 2017, 05:01

Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti

Post by Tz85 »

Tessa78 wrote: 13 Jan 2018, 17:37 Here is a possible birth act for Domenico (I checked births from 1852 through 1860)
#1
Dated 4 January 1852 in Pratola
Appearing before the official was Francesco d'Acchille (that is the spelling here), age 32, farmer residing in Pratola, to present a male child who he declared was born to himself and to Maria Andreana Santarelli, 23, spinner residing in Pratola. The child was born on the 3rd of the month of January at 5 AM at home. This child was given the name DOMENICO.
Francesco d'Achillo (spelling in the signature) signed with the witnesses and the official.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 2.jpg.html

T.
Thanks Tessa. This record is plausible. D'Acchille is the spelling on our family tree.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti

Post by Tessa78 »

I have searched the births in Pratola Peligna from 1852 through 1865 for Luigia Presutti.
The only record I could find that was close was this one for LUCIA Presutti in 1861.

POSSIBLE birth for Luigia? - Lucia Presutti
#38 - dtated 18 February 1861 - born on 16 February at 2 AM
Father: Loreto Presutti, 30yo farmer
Mother: Raffaella Tedeschi, 30, spinner, his wife
Child was given the name LUCIA
Baptized at the parish church in Pratola on the 18th.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

T.
Tz85
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: 13 Dec 2017, 05:01

Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti

Post by Tz85 »

Tessa78 wrote: 13 Jan 2018, 21:36 I have searched the births in Pratola Peligna from 1852 through 1865 for Luigia Presutti.
The only record I could find that was close was this one for LUCIA Presutti in 1861.

POSSIBLE birth for Luigia? - Lucia Presutti
#38 - dtated 18 February 1861 - born on 16 February at 2 AM
Father: Loreto Presutti, 30yo farmer
Mother: Raffaella Tedeschi, 30, spinner, his wife
Child was given the name LUCIA
Baptized at the parish church in Pratola on the 18th.
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

T.
Luigia was definitely born in 1887, but you might of found Domenico's parents :).
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti

Post by Tessa78 »

Don't you mean FRANCESCA was definitely born in 1887? :)
I have another request. I'm looking for the parents of Domenico D'Achille, and Luigia Presutti. They married in Pratola Peligna, Abruzzo, and had a daughter Francesca, born in 1887. Thanks

Tz
I was searching for Luigia Presutti, the wife of Domenico d'Acchille and the mother of Francesca.

T.
Tz85
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: 13 Dec 2017, 05:01

Re: Looking for parents of Domenico D'Achille and Luigia Presutti

Post by Tz85 »

Tessa78 wrote: 13 Jan 2018, 23:10 Don't you mean FRANCESCA was definitely born in 1887? :)
I have another request. I'm looking for the parents of Domenico D'Achille, and Luigia Presutti. They married in Pratola Peligna, Abruzzo, and had a daughter Francesca, born in 1887. Thanks

Tz
I was searching for Luigia Presutti, the wife of Domenico d'Acchille and the mother of Francesca.

T.
Yes lol my bad. Francesca was born in 1887.
Post Reply