Search found 28 matches
- 14 Nov 2024, 16:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with a Picture from San Leucio Del Sannio-Carabinieri?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1120
Re: Help with a Picture from San Leucio Del Sannio-Carabinieri?
I’ve noticed that the conversation regarding the Dello Iovico family started in 2020.
Here a few threads, but there are more.
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/topic?p=302205#p302205
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/topic?p=301953#p301953
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/topic?p ...
- 14 Nov 2024, 16:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with a Picture from San Leucio Del Sannio-Carabinieri?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1120
Re: Help with a Picture from San Leucio Del Sannio-Carabinieri?
There are records (water damaged) available at the Antenati site.
They are VERY faint from water damaged, so not hopeful that even if we found the name, it would be readable... however...
The later annotations for marriages, etc. on the records seem to be easier to read. Do you know when he ...
- 14 Nov 2024, 15:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with a Picture from San Leucio Del Sannio-Carabinieri?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1120
Re: Help with a Picture from San Leucio Del Sannio-Carabinieri?
I’ve noticed that the conversation regarding the Dello Iovico family started in 2020.
Here a few threads, but there are more.
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/topic?p=302205#p302205
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/topic?p=301953#p301953
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/topic?p ...
- 04 Nov 2024, 20:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with a Picture from San Leucio Del Sannio-Carabinieri?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1120
Help with a Picture from San Leucio Del Sannio-Carabinieri?
Hello!
This is my Great Great Grandfather from San Leucio Del Sannio. He was born in 1872, but unfortunately there are no records as they were damaged by water. I do have this photo of him which is the Carabinieri uniform. I tried to email the office in San Leuico but no one ever got back to me. I ...
This is my Great Great Grandfather from San Leucio Del Sannio. He was born in 1872, but unfortunately there are no records as they were damaged by water. I do have this photo of him which is the Carabinieri uniform. I tried to email the office in San Leuico but no one ever got back to me. I ...
- 16 Dec 2020, 21:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Is it possible to find brith records from the 1850’?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1272
Re: Is it possible to find brith records from the 1850’?
Thank you!suanj wrote: 14 Dec 2020, 19:08 However by Antenati website seeming that Della Iacovo and Dello Iacovo was inBenevento, in Montesarchio and Forchia especially..
suanj
Could it be possible they are related? All of the Dello Iacovos from those areas? I am curious from where they originated.
- 14 Dec 2020, 14:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can anyone identify this uniform?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 623
Re: Can anyone identify this uniform?
I want to bump this post up and see of anyone has any info on this picture!
- 14 Dec 2020, 14:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Is it possible to find brith records from the 1850’?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1272
Is it possible to find brith records from the 1850’?
I have been researching the San Leucio, Benevento area of Italy. I have searched the actual Italian site for info, but have only come up for a handful of records for that particular area alone.
I have a few questions.
Should I search outside of San Leucio? Or did families typically not migrate ...
I have a few questions.
Should I search outside of San Leucio? Or did families typically not migrate ...
- 14 Dec 2020, 14:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation of birth records please
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1322
Re: Translation of birth records please
Thank you both for your help!
- 13 Dec 2020, 15:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation of birth records please
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1322
Re: Translation of birth records please
Thank you!! So the other twin survived? It was the father who died?
He died a few days before she gave birth??
He died a few days before she gave birth??
- 13 Dec 2020, 00:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation of birth records please
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1322
Re: Translation of birth records please
I’m sorry! I meant Calandro. I am searching my grandmothers side now!AngelaGrace56 wrote: 12 Dec 2020, 22:18 I don't think you have given us the correct link. I don't see the name Dello Iacovo here. I looked in the index as well and didn't see the name there either. (The surname here is Calandro - the children are twins.)
Angela
- 12 Dec 2020, 20:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation of birth records please
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1322
Translation of birth records please
Here is the link. This page and the next.
This is for the Dello Iacovo Surname.
I was looking for any relevant names from parents, streets, dates, etc!
It looks like they might be related as my grandparents lived on Zolli?
THANKS for any help!!
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di ...
This is for the Dello Iacovo Surname.
I was looking for any relevant names from parents, streets, dates, etc!
It looks like they might be related as my grandparents lived on Zolli?
THANKS for any help!!
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di ...
- 15 Jun 2020, 03:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation of a record please?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1161
Re: Translation of a record please?
Thank you all so much!!
- 12 Jun 2020, 18:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation of a record please?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1161
Translation of a record please?
Hi! This is a record I received and would someone mind tranlating for me? I think it is the birth of my Great Grandfather. Thank you!
- 05 Jun 2020, 17:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can anyone identify this uniform?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 623
Can anyone identify this uniform?
This was taken in the Late 1800s i believe, likely in San Leucio del Sannio, Italy. Sorry for the glare.
- 05 Jun 2020, 17:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can some translate this birth record please?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1716
Re: Can some translate this birth record please?
Storia del Comune
......
L’attuale nucleo urbano raccoglie più frazioni isolate: Amicoli, Cavuoti, Ciardelli, Feleppi, Maccabei, Rizzi, Valle, Zolli e San Leucio.
......
http://www.comune.sanleuciodelsannio.bn.it/zf/index.php/storia-comune/
Thank you! I had been looking for the history of San ...