Search found 5 matches
- 23 May 2018, 18:04
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Where to search for birth certificate in Bagheria
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3254
Re: Where to search for birth certificate in Bagheria
Grazie mille per il vostro aiuto!
- 23 May 2018, 14:15
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bagheria birth records
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1932
Bagheria birth records
Does anyone know where I would go in Bagheria to find my dad's birth certificate? Would the info be located at a church or do I go to a government building? I will be traveling to Sicily in several weeks and would like to have a game plan in place. Thanks for any info. My dad's name was Giuseppe ...
- 17 May 2018, 14:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Where to search for birth certificate in Bagheria
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3254
Where to search for birth certificate in Bagheria
Does anyone know where I would go to search for/obtain birth certificate of my dad? I am traveling to Sicily next month and my journey will begin in Palermo. My dad was born in Bagheria in 1923 and I'm not sure if I go to a church or government building to locate it.
Would appreciate any guidance ...
Would appreciate any guidance ...
- 14 May 2018, 16:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need assistance finding birth certificate of father - Giuseppe Gagliardo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 872
Re: Need assistance finding birth certificate of father - Giuseppe Gagliardo
Found a little more info on my grandparents: Grandmother Maria (Spano) Gagliardo was born in Palermo on May 19, 1904. She died in Staten Island, NY on May 3, 2010. She traveled with my dad to New York from Palermo in July, 1927 on the Presidente Wilson. My grandfather, Stephen was born in Palermo ...
- 03 May 2018, 19:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need assistance finding birth certificate of father - Giuseppe Gagliardo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 872
Need assistance finding birth certificate of father - Giuseppe Gagliardo
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could assist in helping me find some information and maybe even the birth certificate of my father Joseph.
Giuseppe Gagliardo was born November 13th, 1923 in Bagheria, Sicily
Father - Stephen (I assume Stefano) Gagliardo, birthdate or birth place unknown
Mother ...
I was wondering if anyone could assist in helping me find some information and maybe even the birth certificate of my father Joseph.
Giuseppe Gagliardo was born November 13th, 1923 in Bagheria, Sicily
Father - Stephen (I assume Stefano) Gagliardo, birthdate or birth place unknown
Mother ...