Hello,
I have all my documents for Italian citizenship (through my Great-grandmother on my mother's side) and I need assistance to get to the finish line. COVID slowed this process WAY down for us and I would like to pick it up again. I need help getting the process completed and I am wondering if ...
Search found 8 matches
- 18 Jul 2022, 01:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Finishing Citizenship by Descent Process
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3406
- 07 Aug 2018, 20:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Appointment at Italian Consulate - Houston
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7733
Appointment at Italian Consulate - Houston
Hello,
I am having trouble getting an appointment at the Italian Consulate in Houston. I am using the online system on the consulate webpage to book an appointment. I have secured my login credentials. When I go to that page, there is a message saying that the system does not allow to book more ...
I am having trouble getting an appointment at the Italian Consulate in Houston. I am using the online system on the consulate webpage to book an appointment. I have secured my login credentials. When I go to that page, there is a message saying that the system does not allow to book more ...
- 14 Jul 2018, 18:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis Eligibility through great grandparents
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5528
Re: Jure Sanguinis Eligibility through great grandparents
I think that I can pull everything together myself. The naturalization document might be the hardest to find. At least I have the application for naturalization to work from...and we have the internet which is immensely helpful.
Thanks
Thanks
- 14 Jul 2018, 18:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis Eligibility through great grandparents
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5528
Re: Jure Sanguinis Eligibility through great grandparents
Thanks Mler. You are SO HELPFUL!
I just found a service online called http://getitaliancitizenship.com. Do you recommend going with a service like this or just gathering everything up myself and proceeding on my own?
I just found a service online called http://getitaliancitizenship.com. Do you recommend going with a service like this or just gathering everything up myself and proceeding on my own?
- 14 Jul 2018, 17:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis Eligibility through great grandparents
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5528
Re: Jure Sanguinis Eligibility through great grandparents
Hello, I have another questions regarding eligibility requirements. I see on the application for Italian Citizenship that you have to fill out Form 3 and/or Form 4 that declares that your ancestor has never renounced Italian citizenship. However, I see on my great grandfather's and great grandmother ...
- 02 Jul 2018, 01:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis Eligibility through great grandparents
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5528
Re: Jure Sanguinis Eligibility through great grandparents
Thanks mler. This is so exciting! I am going to start pulling everything together.
Jennifer
Jennifer
- 01 Jul 2018, 15:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis Eligibility through great grandparents
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5528
Re: Jure Sanguinis Eligibility through great grandparents
Thank you for your response mler. I will go ahead with securing the documents that I need. I found someone in Sicily from this forum that can get my great grandparents documents from the commune that they are from, Castelvetrano, and have them translated (Giovanni Montanti, http://www.sicilyvideo.it ...
- 28 May 2018, 18:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis Eligibility through great grandparents
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5528
Jure Sanguinis Eligibility through great grandparents
Hello,
I am looking into my eligibility for Jure Sanguinis. Before I start spending any money on documents (birth and marriage certificates from Sicily) I thought I would check here to see if you all can give me a thumbs up or down on moving further.
My great-grandmother and great-grandfather ...
I am looking into my eligibility for Jure Sanguinis. Before I start spending any money on documents (birth and marriage certificates from Sicily) I thought I would check here to see if you all can give me a thumbs up or down on moving further.
My great-grandmother and great-grandfather ...