Search found 99 matches
- 08 Nov 2020, 23:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for marriage record
- Replies: 1
- Views: 562
Searching for marriage record
Is anyone able to help me locate a marriage record for Giuseppe Saporito + Paola Mancuso.. in San Cataldo about early 1870's. I appreciate any help!!
- 26 Apr 2020, 18:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage record translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 870
Marriage record translation
Hi,
I've found a marriage record that I need help to translate. I think I've made out the usual info, but this record has quite a bit also written down below. Is anyone able to make it out?
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Caltanissetta/Stato+civile+italiano ...
I've found a marriage record that I need help to translate. I think I've made out the usual info, but this record has quite a bit also written down below. Is anyone able to make it out?
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Caltanissetta/Stato+civile+italiano ...
- 25 Apr 2020, 19:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage record- please help!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1904
Re: Marriage record- please help!
Thanks again, I did not notice that.
- 25 Apr 2020, 19:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage record- please help!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1904
Re: Marriage record- please help!
Thank you!!!
- 25 Apr 2020, 18:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage record- please help!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1904
Marriage record- please help!
I've reached a dead end and am hoping someone can help me find a marriage record for Raimondo Palmeri + Maria Palmeri (yes that's her maiden) in San Cataldo, Sicily probably shortly before 1876.
Or any other documents that would lead me to the parents of this couple.
As far as I can tell, they ...
Or any other documents that would lead me to the parents of this couple.
As far as I can tell, they ...
- 09 Jul 2019, 23:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carletta/ Pilato marriage record?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1477
Re: Carletta/ Pilato marriage record?
I was missing a generation in there:) It can be confusing when people were having children from age 16-50!
- 09 Jul 2019, 15:43
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Trip to Sicily
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3475
Re: Trip to Sicily
Wonderful tips! Thank you!!
- 09 Jul 2019, 14:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Trip to Sicily
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3475
Re: Trip to Sicily
Thanks so much!!
- 09 Jul 2019, 14:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carletta/ Pilato marriage record?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1477
Re: Carletta/ Pilato marriage record?
Thank you so much! That's not what I was expecting!
- 09 Jul 2019, 02:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Trip to Sicily
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3475
Trip to Sicily
Hi all,
My husband and I are planning an extended trip to central Sicily, where my grandfather's family comes from. This will be our first trip there (first trip to Europe even), we'll be bringing our children- ages 5 & 10, and we do not speak Italian. I've heard Sicily, specifically central Sicily ...
My husband and I are planning an extended trip to central Sicily, where my grandfather's family comes from. This will be our first trip there (first trip to Europe even), we'll be bringing our children- ages 5 & 10, and we do not speak Italian. I've heard Sicily, specifically central Sicily ...
- 08 Jul 2019, 21:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carletta/ Pilato marriage record?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1477
Carletta/ Pilato marriage record?
Hi! I'm looking for the marriage record between Crocifissa Carletta & Salvatore Pilato in San Cataldo around 1900. I assume around 1900, because their first (known) child was born in 1901.
I'd appreciate any help! Also if anyone comes across any birth or death information for Crocifissa, I'd very ...
I'd appreciate any help! Also if anyone comes across any birth or death information for Crocifissa, I'd very ...
- 08 Jul 2019, 21:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding info on Salvatore Carletta/Marianna Cantella
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1670
Re: Help finding info on Salvatore Carletta/Marianna Cantella
Thanks so much Marty!!
- 18 Jun 2019, 02:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding info on Salvatore Carletta/Marianna Cantella
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1670
Help finding info on Salvatore Carletta/Marianna Cantella
Help! I know they lived in San Cataldo, Sicily & had a son named Cataldo about 1836, but that's all I can find. Is anyone able to dig anything more up on them?
- 20 May 2019, 01:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding marriage record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1562
Re: Help finding marriage record
Whoa! Thank you!!!
- 19 May 2019, 15:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: And help finding death record
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1905
Re: And help finding death record
Yes, I have her death record showing she was born in San Cataldo…
What I'm looking for is her husband's parents names. He was Angelo Ferrara born about 1846. He had children until at lease 1894.. but I haven't been able to find his death record.
What I'm looking for is her husband's parents names. He was Angelo Ferrara born about 1846. He had children until at lease 1894.. but I haven't been able to find his death record.