Search found 3 matches
- 22 Jun 2018, 19:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Pietralta records
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1535
Pietralta records
Does anyone know where I should look for records on ancestors who lived in Pietralta, Italy? I was there once in 1984 and remember that it was pretty much a town that time forgot. Situated near the top of a mountain with very few, if any, towns near it, I'm not sure where I should begin searching.
- 22 Jun 2018, 19:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Piovesana in Pasiano
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1434
Re: Piovesana in Pasiano
Thank you so much! I'll see where this takes me. 
- 21 Jun 2018, 17:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Piovesana in Pasiano
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1434
Piovesana in Pasiano
Hello,
I'm searching for the parents of Francesco Piovesana. All I know is that he was born in the late 1800's and was married to Amalia (Maria) Calderan. They traveled to Sao Paolo Brazil at the turn of the century where my grandfather (Giovanni) was born. After a yeouar or so they returned to ...
I'm searching for the parents of Francesco Piovesana. All I know is that he was born in the late 1800's and was married to Amalia (Maria) Calderan. They traveled to Sao Paolo Brazil at the turn of the century where my grandfather (Giovanni) was born. After a yeouar or so they returned to ...