Hello,
I am trying to find the birth records of my ancestor Nicola Lobaso. He was born in San Pietro Vernotico in Apulia but I am having trouble finding which registry to look for it under (Archivio di Stato di Bari and
Archivio di Stato di Taranto). Any ideas where I may find the records from ...
Search found 6 matches
- 17 Aug 2018, 21:36
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: San Pietro Vernotico
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1749
- 17 Aug 2018, 18:21
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Question about orphans
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4785
Question about orphans
Hi,
I have a question about orphans. It is said in my family that my great-grandfather was adopted in Caltanissetta, Sicily. He was born in 1878. Is there any way to verify this and discover his genetic parents?
Thanks
I have a question about orphans. It is said in my family that my great-grandfather was adopted in Caltanissetta, Sicily. He was born in 1878. Is there any way to verify this and discover his genetic parents?
Thanks
- 17 Aug 2018, 18:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Reading a death record?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2734
Re: Help Reading a death record?
Wow, thank you! One more question, does it say that Luciano is deceased at this point? From family lore, Luciano had to bury his son.
Thanks!
Thanks!
- 13 Aug 2018, 22:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Question about "Pagani" or Naples...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1962
Question about "Pagani" or Naples...
Hi,
My great-grandmother Mary Lepre (b. Maria Di Prisco) is said to have a last residence in Italy of "Pagani". However, when I put that location into Google Maps, it didn't yield any locations. Her ship sailed out of Naples and as far as my family knows we are Napolitian. Is Pagani a neighborhood ...
My great-grandmother Mary Lepre (b. Maria Di Prisco) is said to have a last residence in Italy of "Pagani". However, when I put that location into Google Maps, it didn't yield any locations. Her ship sailed out of Naples and as far as my family knows we are Napolitian. Is Pagani a neighborhood ...
- 13 Aug 2018, 21:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record Translation
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1046
Re: Birth Record Translation
Hey,
I dont know much but this website has been some help to me. It could help you since your document is so clear and legible. https://www.familysearch.org/wiki/en/It ... _Word_List
hope this helps!
I dont know much but this website has been some help to me. It could help you since your document is so clear and legible. https://www.familysearch.org/wiki/en/It ... _Word_List
hope this helps!
- 12 Aug 2018, 21:07
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Reading a death record?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2734
Help Reading a death record?
Hello,
This is my first time reading a death record in Italian. The script is so hard to read! Could anyone help? It would be greatly appreciated!
link to the document: https://imageshack.com/a/img924/8299/HLmU9w.png
--WeGotASayininBklyn
This is my first time reading a death record in Italian. The script is so hard to read! Could anyone help? It would be greatly appreciated!
link to the document: https://imageshack.com/a/img924/8299/HLmU9w.png
--WeGotASayininBklyn