Search found 260 matches

by stumpeditaliano
10 Oct 2025, 23:24
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Angela Diodato
Replies: 3
Views: 4416

Angela Diodato

Greetings friends, hope everyone has been well. Its beena while since I've posted. Looking to see if someone could gibe me the information off the following birth certificate of Angela Diodato.

It would be the record on the left. Looking for parent name, occupation and address.

I am currently ...
by stumpeditaliano
07 Aug 2024, 05:13
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Giuseppe Monteferrante
Replies: 1
Views: 422

Giuseppe Monteferrante

Hello friends, been a while since I posted.

Looking for help with translating this document.

Are there professions listed on here for the parents of the deceased?

Also, the "residence" part for the deceased looks like it starts with an "O" but I cannot make that out.

Any other pertinent ...
by stumpeditaliano
28 Feb 2023, 05:18
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Dual Citizenship
Replies: 5
Views: 3190

Re: Dual Citizenship

Thank you for the advice, I have my family tree all set and going back generations.

Do you have a suggestion for a citizenship group?
by stumpeditaliano
27 Feb 2023, 06:16
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Dual Citizenship
Replies: 5
Views: 3190

Dual Citizenship

Hey Friends,

I'd like to start looking into getting my dual citizenship w/ Italy. Has anyone gone through the process? Any suggestions?
by stumpeditaliano
25 Aug 2020, 17:47
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Francesco Saverio Pace
Replies: 2
Views: 1031

Re: Francesco Saverio Pace

Oh ok Vinny, thank you for that information. I wasn’t sure if he had something to with the births themselves or not.

Thanks again for the information.
by stumpeditaliano
11 Aug 2020, 03:47
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Francesco Saverio Pace
Replies: 2
Views: 1031

Francesco Saverio Pace

Hello all,

I hope everyone is safe and doing well.

I have a question, at the bottom of the attached certificate is the name Francesco Saverio Pace, he is my 4th great grandfather.

His named is signed at the bottom of every certificate that year and other years. Why would he have witnessed all of ...
by stumpeditaliano
31 Jul 2020, 04:35
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Don Mariano Branca
Replies: 7
Views: 1918

Re: Don Mariano Branca

Hey Luigi,

That is great information, thank you so much for that! I was trying to find the connection. How were you able to find this information? That is amazing.
by stumpeditaliano
10 Jul 2020, 04:45
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Don Mariano Branca
Replies: 7
Views: 1918

Re: Don Mariano Branca

Can someone help me out, is the place of residence number 287? Thats what it looks like to me.

Thanks so much! :)
by stumpeditaliano
06 Jul 2020, 20:46
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Monteferrante BR
Replies: 3
Views: 1021

Re: Monteferrante BR

Thank mmogno and bbivona,

I truly appreciate the help with this.
by stumpeditaliano
06 Jul 2020, 20:45
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Carolina Monteferrante
Replies: 2
Views: 890

Re: Carolina Monteferrante

Hey bbivona,

Thank you very much for this translation. Always very much appreciated. :)
by stumpeditaliano
04 Jul 2020, 05:45
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Carolina Monteferrante
Replies: 2
Views: 890

Carolina Monteferrante

Hello,

I have one more for tonight if someone could please assist me.

Its Carolina Monteferrante, top left. The page is kind of faded a bit, but when you zoom in you can see it.

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Chieti/Stato+civile+italiano/Casalbordino/Nati/1888 ...
by stumpeditaliano
04 Jul 2020, 05:34
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Monteferrante BR
Replies: 3
Views: 1021

Monteferrante BR

Good evening or morning(depending on where you currently are, lol),

I am having issues with this record because of the handwriting. I think the first name is Fiorinta?

It is #240 on the bottom right.

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Chieti/Stato+civile+italiano ...
by stumpeditaliano
04 Jul 2020, 05:33
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Saraceni BR
Replies: 5
Views: 1461

Re: Saraceni BR

Thank you both so very much. I appreciate the help. :)
by stumpeditaliano
04 Jul 2020, 05:31
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Marriage Record Translation
Replies: 3
Views: 1501

Re: Marriage Record Translation

Hey Pippo,

Thank you so much for the assistance as always. ;)
by stumpeditaliano
01 Jul 2020, 05:53
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Saraceni BR
Replies: 5
Views: 1461

Saraceni BR

Hello,

These handwritten ones are very difficult, can someone please help me pull all the information of the Saraceni birth record on the right hand side.

Thank you so very much! : )

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Chieti/Stato+civile+italiano/Casalbordino/Nati ...