Thankyou so much
Linda
Search found 7 matches
- 08 Aug 2019, 19:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ruggia in chiavari
- Replies: 2
- Views: 761
- 08 Aug 2019, 14:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ruggia in chiavari
- Replies: 2
- Views: 761
Ruggia in chiavari
Hello everyone
I have been searching for my g grandfather for a while with some very helpful searches made by a member which I am forever grateful for
My g grandfather was known as
Eduardo rudgea born 1883 genova
Looking in the 10 year index for chiavari I have located a
Edoardo ruggia born 1883 I ...
I have been searching for my g grandfather for a while with some very helpful searches made by a member which I am forever grateful for
My g grandfather was known as
Eduardo rudgea born 1883 genova
Looking in the 10 year index for chiavari I have located a
Edoardo ruggia born 1883 I ...
- 28 Oct 2018, 20:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my ggrandfather via podesta line
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1900
Re: Searching for my ggrandfather via podesta line
Hi
Yes thankyou for your hard work my sister was doing a search a while back
We left this search for a while and concentrated on the Irish side
After 8 years decided it was time to start again and I am concentrating on the podesta line you so kindly found for my sister back then and also using the ...
Yes thankyou for your hard work my sister was doing a search a while back
We left this search for a while and concentrated on the Irish side
After 8 years decided it was time to start again and I am concentrating on the podesta line you so kindly found for my sister back then and also using the ...
- 16 Oct 2018, 18:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my ggrandfather via podesta line
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1900
Searching for my ggrandfather via podesta line
Thanks for encouragement in tracing my family via another family line
My great grandad was known as Eduardo ruggea but the name ruggia or raggio has been suggested as a name more likely to be his
Born 13 December 1883 perhaps genoa area
Dad maybe gianni or giovanni
Mum maybe Maria
Relative
Giacomo ...
My great grandad was known as Eduardo ruggea but the name ruggia or raggio has been suggested as a name more likely to be his
Born 13 December 1883 perhaps genoa area
Dad maybe gianni or giovanni
Mum maybe Maria
Relative
Giacomo ...
- 16 Oct 2018, 17:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Back to brick wall
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1086
Re: Back to brick wall
Thankyou you are quite right and as I have more information on the other family it may lead to something
When you are searching for your own relatives it is quite an emotional journey and I have been banging my head against a brick wall for so long I really need to refocus my search so thankyou for ...
When you are searching for your own relatives it is quite an emotional journey and I have been banging my head against a brick wall for so long I really need to refocus my search so thankyou for ...
- 13 Oct 2018, 01:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Back to brick wall
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1086
Back to brick wall
Hi since posting my request for help with army records ww1 in search for my ggrandad I have discovered he was in the army service corp as a dr
Driver but his records have not survived so I am back hitting my head against a brick wall
I have such little background on him the only link I have is the ...
Driver but his records have not survived so I am back hitting my head against a brick wall
I have such little background on him the only link I have is the ...
- 02 Oct 2018, 09:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for great grandfather
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1453
Searching for great grandfather
Hi
I am searching for my Italian great grandfather I have had useful help from gente di mare but really have hit a brick wall in Italy as have no accurate name or parents or place of birth
I decided to do more research here in uk to see if I could find required information and was surprised to find ...
I am searching for my Italian great grandfather I have had useful help from gente di mare but really have hit a brick wall in Italy as have no accurate name or parents or place of birth
I decided to do more research here in uk to see if I could find required information and was surprised to find ...