Search found 8 matches
- 18 Feb 2020, 10:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching: Jose Salemme
- Replies: 2
- Views: 876
Re: Researching: Jose Salemme
The surname Salemme is found in the Province of Cosenza in the Calabria Region.
However, I checked the Archives site for Cosenza and did not find your Giuseppe with a father Nicola.
I also searched for Amadeo, but unsuccessfully.
I DID find Tommaso Antonio Salemme -- in the Comune of Maiera
SIAS ...
- 16 Feb 2020, 15:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching: Jose Salemme
- Replies: 2
- Views: 876
Researching: Jose Salemme
Hello!
My wife and I are doing a lot of search... I thought I'd see if anyone here can help me locate any information about her ancestor:
Name: Jose Salemme (probably Joseph or Giuseppe)
Birth: Around 1884.
From: Family says the is probably from Calabria, Italy.
Parents: father Nicola Salemme ...
My wife and I are doing a lot of search... I thought I'd see if anyone here can help me locate any information about her ancestor:
Name: Jose Salemme (probably Joseph or Giuseppe)
Birth: Around 1884.
From: Family says the is probably from Calabria, Italy.
Parents: father Nicola Salemme ...
- 02 Feb 2020, 01:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Polonio and Salemme families
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1720
Re: Looking for Polonio and Salemme families
Thanks for replying to my post. It was very usefull, Im now going to Italy I got all the documments and data from my ancestor
- 10 Feb 2019, 17:33
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Mikolaj Marczuk (1909 Poland)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3032
Re: Looking for Mikolaj Marczuk (1909 Poland)
I would contact the webpage master listed at the bottom of the page and see if he could help.
Kontakt
E-mail : tadeusz@isakowicz.pl
Thank you again. I also think he is a key person to this. Ive sent him email, facebook and twiter messages. He may know where to find this records if its in that ...
- 10 Feb 2019, 04:09
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Mikolaj Marczuk (1909 Poland)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3032
Re: Looking for Mikolaj Marczuk (1909 Poland)
@ffusiak, thanks for your help.
I would like to contact this parish in Korosciatyn (now Krynika) and may ask for possible records. But I do not find any way to contact them
http://isakowicz.pl/archiwum/index.php? ... 42&nid=189
I would like to contact this parish in Korosciatyn (now Krynika) and may ask for possible records. But I do not find any way to contact them
http://isakowicz.pl/archiwum/index.php? ... 42&nid=189
- 02 Feb 2019, 03:13
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Mikolaj Marczuk (1909 Poland)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3032
Looking for Mikolaj Marczuk (1909 Poland)
Hello!
I'm looking for any information about Mikolaj Marczuk, He was born in 10/03/1909, Korosciatyn (now Krynica). Son of Manoel Marczuk and Daria Marczuk. All I got is a record he came to Brazil in 1930 and negative results on these archieves: Archiwum Glówne Akt Dawnych, Archieve of Tarnopil and ...
I'm looking for any information about Mikolaj Marczuk, He was born in 10/03/1909, Korosciatyn (now Krynica). Son of Manoel Marczuk and Daria Marczuk. All I got is a record he came to Brazil in 1930 and negative results on these archieves: Archiwum Glówne Akt Dawnych, Archieve of Tarnopil and ...
- 01 Feb 2019, 03:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Polonio and Salemme families
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1720
Looking for Polonio and Salemme families
Hello!
My wife and I are doing a lot of search... I thought I'd see if anyone here can help me locate any information about our ancestors. Both of them came to Brazil 1900~, we already get some records from the small towns they likely lived here in Brazil.
My Ancestor: Thomaz Polonio (maybe ...
My wife and I are doing a lot of search... I thought I'd see if anyone here can help me locate any information about our ancestors. Both of them came to Brazil 1900~, we already get some records from the small towns they likely lived here in Brazil.
My Ancestor: Thomaz Polonio (maybe ...
- 30 Jan 2019, 15:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Thomaz Polonio and Jose Salemme
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1221
Thomaz Polonio and Jose Salemme
Hello!
My wife and I are doing a lot of search... I thought I'd see if anyone here can help me locate any information about our ancestors. Both of them came to Brazil 1900~, we already get some records from the small towns they likely lived here in Brazil.
My Ancestor: Thomaz Polonio (or Thomaz ...
My wife and I are doing a lot of search... I thought I'd see if anyone here can help me locate any information about our ancestors. Both of them came to Brazil 1900~, we already get some records from the small towns they likely lived here in Brazil.
My Ancestor: Thomaz Polonio (or Thomaz ...