Search found 6 matches
- 07 May 2019, 22:22
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Translation Recommendations
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2743
Re: Translation Recommendations
Thanks!
- 06 May 2019, 18:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Translation Recommendations
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2743
Translation Recommendations
I am looking for any recommendations for translation services of official documents at an affordable price. I am applying for citizenship jure sanguinis at the Detroit consulate. I've reached out to a couple of companies and they are charging quite a bit per document. Has anyone found someone that ...
- 10 Apr 2019, 19:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vettese & Miele Family Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3449
Re: Vettese & Miele Family Records
Thank you all so much!
So Frosinone said that they located his military records and are in the process of sending those over. I am checking the roles at Sant'Elia to try and located his birth record but it looks like it is only Saveria that I've found. If Andrea's records were indeed destroyed ...
So Frosinone said that they located his military records and are in the process of sending those over. I am checking the roles at Sant'Elia to try and located his birth record but it looks like it is only Saveria that I've found. If Andrea's records were indeed destroyed ...
- 10 Apr 2019, 19:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Locating Grandfather's Birth Certificate (Possibly Born outside Italy)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1795
Re: Locating Grandfather's Birth Certificate (Possibly Born outside Italy)
So what I have found since posting:
Great-grandfather = Andrew (Andrea) Vettese (b. 21 Nov 1885)
Married Saveria (Sadie) miele on 20 Oct 1904. Saveria was born in Sant'Elia, Italy on 27 July 1883. They both listed Sant'Elia as their last residence on their arrival documentation so it is possible ...
Great-grandfather = Andrew (Andrea) Vettese (b. 21 Nov 1885)
Married Saveria (Sadie) miele on 20 Oct 1904. Saveria was born in Sant'Elia, Italy on 27 July 1883. They both listed Sant'Elia as their last residence on their arrival documentation so it is possible ...
- 26 Mar 2019, 23:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vettese & Miele Family Records
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3449
Vettese & Miele Family Records
Hello everyone!
I am trying to locate information and records for my great-grandparents who were born/lived in or around Cassino, FR Italy before immigrating to the United States in 1909/10. Andrew Vettese was my great-grandfather and Saveria (Sadie) Miele was my great-grandmother. They were born ...
I am trying to locate information and records for my great-grandparents who were born/lived in or around Cassino, FR Italy before immigrating to the United States in 1909/10. Andrew Vettese was my great-grandfather and Saveria (Sadie) Miele was my great-grandmother. They were born ...
- 26 Mar 2019, 23:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Locating Grandfather's Birth Certificate (Possibly Born outside Italy)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1795
Locating Grandfather's Birth Certificate (Possibly Born outside Italy)
I am gathering records for an application of citizenship jure sanguinis and it is coming through my paternal great-grandfather. I have his records when he got here to the United States but tracking down the birth certificate and marriage certificate in Italy are slightly dicey.
It is complicated ...
It is complicated ...