Thankyou Tessa78
Unfortunately I do not have the link to the original, but will ask another family member.
It is the main body of the document I am having trouble with
M.
Search found 7 matches
- 07 Feb 2023, 00:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation please- Military
- Replies: 2
- Views: 476
- 05 Feb 2023, 22:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation please- Military
- Replies: 2
- Views: 476
Help with Translation please- Military
Can someone please help translate or even just re-write the text in this document please. Am having difficulty after an eye operation and cannot decipher the text, its too blurry even when I enlarge.
Thank you so much, I appreciate your time
Thank you so much, I appreciate your time
- 22 Jul 2021, 09:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Latin translation please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1315
Re: Latin translation please
Thankyou so much Livio- appreciate it
Can I be cheeky and ask for a line by line translation?? Though I know may not flow/make sense, but I find it useful to learn other languages
Only if you have time of course, or perhaps you know another site I can do this
Thank you so much
Can I be cheeky and ask for a line by line translation?? Though I know may not flow/make sense, but I find it useful to learn other languages
Only if you have time of course, or perhaps you know another site I can do this
Thank you so much
- 22 Jul 2021, 06:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Latin translation please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1315
Latin translation please
Hello
Can someone please translate this for me.
It is my 4 x Great Grandfather death extract.
I am so excited.
Thank you
Can someone please translate this for me.
It is my 4 x Great Grandfather death extract.
I am so excited.
Thank you
- 30 Jan 2020, 22:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Military Translation Please
- Replies: 3
- Views: 740
Re: Military Translation Please
Grazie Mille
Can you translate the actual document also? I would appreciate it
Can you translate the actual document also? I would appreciate it
- 29 Jan 2020, 04:07
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Military Translation Please
- Replies: 3
- Views: 740
Military Translation Please
Please can someone translate this military record please
also, if anyone knows which information has records/files/certificates attached that would be very helpful
apologies for not a super clear photo
also, if anyone knows which information has records/files/certificates attached that would be very helpful
apologies for not a super clear photo
- 22 Jun 2019, 04:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: documents
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1132
documents
hello-i hope you can help me
I'm looking for any passport or travel documents, or italian identity papers, and any US documents, of my great grandfather- his details are
Santo Mercuri (son of Francesco)
Born 14-9-1880
Platania, Catanzaro
Travelled to US in March 1896, March 1906, and July 1913 ...
I'm looking for any passport or travel documents, or italian identity papers, and any US documents, of my great grandfather- his details are
Santo Mercuri (son of Francesco)
Born 14-9-1880
Platania, Catanzaro
Travelled to US in March 1896, March 1906, and July 1913 ...