Please can someone translate this military record please
also, if anyone knows which information has records/files/certificates attached that would be very helpful
apologies for not a super clear photo
Military Translation Please
Re: Military Translation Please
http://www.cadutigrandeguerra.it/CercaNome.aspx
SCHEDA DEL CADUTO
Nominativo e paternità: MERCURI SANTO DI FRANCESCO
Albo d'Oro: Calabria - (Vol IV) (3)
Province: RC - CZ - CS
Pagina: 403
Sub in Pagina: 22
Comune nascita: Platania
Provincia nascita: Catanzaro
Regione nascita: Calabria
Comune nascita attuale: Platania
Provincia nascita attuale: Catanzaro
Regione nascita attuale: Calabria
Data nascita: 14 Settembre 1880
Grado in Albo: Soldato
Grado Uniformato: Soldato
Reparto in Albo: 153 Reggimento Fanteria
Reparto Uniformato: 153 Reggimento Fanteria
Arruolamento: Distretto Militare Di Catanzaro
Casualità: Morto
Data Morte: 19 Luglio 1917
Luogo Morte: 3 Ambulanza Chirurgica D'armata
Causa Morte in Albo: Ferite Riportate In Combattimento
Causa Morte Uniformata: Ferite riportate in combattimento
Decorazioni:
Sepoltura:
Note
http://www.cadutigrandeguerra.it/ShowIm ... yr2Q%3d%3d
SCHEDA DEL CADUTO
Nominativo e paternità: MERCURI SANTO DI FRANCESCO
Albo d'Oro: Calabria - (Vol IV) (3)
Province: RC - CZ - CS
Pagina: 403
Sub in Pagina: 22
Comune nascita: Platania
Provincia nascita: Catanzaro
Regione nascita: Calabria
Comune nascita attuale: Platania
Provincia nascita attuale: Catanzaro
Regione nascita attuale: Calabria
Data nascita: 14 Settembre 1880
Grado in Albo: Soldato
Grado Uniformato: Soldato
Reparto in Albo: 153 Reggimento Fanteria
Reparto Uniformato: 153 Reggimento Fanteria
Arruolamento: Distretto Militare Di Catanzaro
Casualità: Morto
Data Morte: 19 Luglio 1917
Luogo Morte: 3 Ambulanza Chirurgica D'armata
Causa Morte in Albo: Ferite Riportate In Combattimento
Causa Morte Uniformata: Ferite riportate in combattimento
Decorazioni:
Sepoltura:
Note
http://www.cadutigrandeguerra.it/ShowIm ... yr2Q%3d%3d
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
mariazanin
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 28 May 2019, 08:31
Re: Military Translation Please
Hello and Thank you very much mango....
But where did you find this information? it is amazing thank you
Though It is not a translation of the military record is it? As the little I understand it outlines his movements from many years before the war
The link you sent...thanks....I appreciate it
Where else can I look for more info?
Can someone translate the whole record as attached for me??
Thank you so much
But where did you find this information? it is amazing thank you
Though It is not a translation of the military record is it? As the little I understand it outlines his movements from many years before the war
The link you sent...thanks....I appreciate it
Where else can I look for more info?
Can someone translate the whole record as attached for me??
Thank you so much
Re: Military Translation Please
Grazie Mille
Can you translate the actual document also? I would appreciate it
Can you translate the actual document also? I would appreciate it
