I'm looking for records for the sister of my great-great grandmother. Their family lived in Brizolara. I've located birth records for my great-great grandmother Virginia and her other sister Elisabetta .
I'm looking for records for Louisa Brizolara, probably Luigia Brizolara originally. I've looked ...
Search found 12 matches
- 27 Oct 2019, 04:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Louisa Brizolara
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1120
- 16 Jul 2019, 02:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Foundling birth record translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2455
Re: Help with Foundling birth record translation
No worries! Thank you for all your help!
- 15 Jul 2019, 15:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Foundling birth record translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2455
- 07 Jul 2019, 17:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Foundling birth record translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2455
Re: Help with Foundling birth record translation
I'm still having trouble with a few words:
23 - ? trovarono presso il medesimo fanciullo i seguenti
23 - ? they found on the same child the following
24 - oggetti, cioè un camicino nuovo di cotone guarnito
24 - objects, namely, a new nightshirt of cotton garnished
25 - di ? un ? di telo lino ...
23 - ? trovarono presso il medesimo fanciullo i seguenti
23 - ? they found on the same child the following
24 - oggetti, cioè un camicino nuovo di cotone guarnito
24 - objects, namely, a new nightshirt of cotton garnished
25 - di ? un ? di telo lino ...
- 06 Jul 2019, 06:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tons of questions regarding my foundling ancestor
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1053
Tons of questions regarding my foundling ancestor
My great-great-grandfather Sebastiano Passero was a foundling.
His birth is recorded on 20 Jan 1866 in Genova. The record references the Ospizio di Trovatelli and states he is recorded on number 41 of the current registry.
Since he is number 151 in the Atti di Nascita, I wonder if the number 41 ...
His birth is recorded on 20 Jan 1866 in Genova. The record references the Ospizio di Trovatelli and states he is recorded on number 41 of the current registry.
Since he is number 151 in the Atti di Nascita, I wonder if the number 41 ...
- 06 Jul 2019, 04:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Foundling birth record translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2455
Re: Help with Foundling birth record translation
This is great. Thank you for helping me.
- 04 Jul 2019, 16:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Foundling birth record translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2455
Re: Help with Foundling birth record translation
Thank you for your help! I have also deciphered a few more words, but I still need help to finish the document.
Below is the updated transcription and I have started translating as well.
1 - L’anno milleottocentosessantasei questo giorno di Sabato
1 - The year 1866, this day of Saturday
2 - venti ...
Below is the updated transcription and I have started translating as well.
1 - L’anno milleottocentosessantasei questo giorno di Sabato
1 - The year 1866, this day of Saturday
2 - venti ...
- 04 Jul 2019, 05:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Foundling birth record translation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2455
Help with Foundling birth record translation
I need help translating the birth record of Sebastiano Passero. The birth record, found on FamilySearch , is entirely handwritten.
Below are the words I have been able to decipher, written by the line they were found in.
1 - L’anno milleottocentosessantasei ? ? ?
2 - ? ? ? ? ? dodici ? ? ?
3 - ? in ...
Below are the words I have been able to decipher, written by the line they were found in.
1 - L’anno milleottocentosessantasei ? ? ?
2 - ? ? ? ? ? dodici ? ? ?
3 - ? in ...
- 04 Jul 2019, 04:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Transcription/Translation of birth record 103
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1649
Re: Transcription/Translation of birth record 103
Thank you! You've been very helpful.
- 03 Jul 2019, 04:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Transcription/Translation of birth record 103
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1649
Re: Transcription/Translation of birth record 103
I have done my best to figure out what the 8 handwritten lines say, but there are a handful of words I'm not sure I read correctly. I have underlined the words I am 100% unsure about. Again, the document is on FamilySearch, located here
Dichiarante e stato da me dispensato dal presentarmi il ...
Dichiarante e stato da me dispensato dal presentarmi il ...
- 03 Jul 2019, 01:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Transcription/Translation of birth record 103
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1649
Re: Transcription/Translation of birth record 103
Thank you!!
There are 8 lines under what we've translated that I can't read. Are you able to determine what it says?
There are 8 lines under what we've translated that I can't read. Are you able to determine what it says?
- 26 Jun 2019, 04:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Transcription/Translation of birth record 103
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1649
Transcription/Translation of birth record 103
The record is located on FamilySearch here.
I have attempted a partial transcription/translation, but I'm struggling with the handwriting in some places, especially in the second half of the record.
My attempt is below:
L’anno milleottocentosettanta[nove] on the [quattordici] di [agosto] a ore ...
I have attempted a partial transcription/translation, but I'm struggling with the handwriting in some places, especially in the second half of the record.
My attempt is below:
L’anno milleottocentosettanta[nove] on the [quattordici] di [agosto] a ore ...