Search found 2 matches

by FLdave
11 Jul 2019, 15:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Petilia Policastro birth record search help
Replies: 1
Views: 956

Petilia Policastro birth record search help

Hello,

I am trying to find a birth record for Agata Mannarino, born in Petilia Policastro on 18 February 1904. Uncle was named Rosario Mannarino. No further information.

I’ve checked the records at Family Search, but have not had any luck. Any information is greatly appreciated, as I am trying to ...
by FLdave
09 Jul 2019, 21:00
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: 1948 Case
Replies: 0
Views: 1026

1948 Case

Hello all. I’m so happy to have found this great resource online. I’m hoping to obtain Italian citizenship via a 1948 case. I’d greatly appreciate any thoughts on my eligibility.

My paternal great grandmother was born in Italy, and immigrated to the United States in 1921. She married my great ...