Search found 10 matches

by Tsantoro
17 Apr 2022, 17:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth Certificate: Vincenza De Feo
Replies: 3
Views: 813

Re: Birth Certificate: Vincenza De Feo

🥰 Thank you both so much! This is so helpful.

That is sad news that the birth certificates are not available fo those years, but this was certinaly helpful!

Thank you again!
by Tsantoro
26 Mar 2022, 16:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Birth Certificate: Vincenza De Feo
Replies: 3
Views: 813

Birth Certificate: Vincenza De Feo

Hello,

I am searching for the birth certificate of our GGM, Vincenza De Feo . Here is what we have so far:


Birth : Sept 24, 1869 in Salento, Salerno
Married : Aug 23, 1890 to Giovannantonio Santoro in Salento, Salerno
Son : Angelo Raffaele Santoro, born Aug 1, 1891 in Salento, Salerno ...
by Tsantoro
26 Dec 2020, 18:22
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Switch First and Middle Name
Replies: 3
Views: 1477

Re: Switch First and Middle Name

Thank you for the thoughts, @susanj! I will try and get an affidavit stating that. 👍
by Tsantoro
09 Dec 2020, 22:50
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Switch First and Middle Name
Replies: 3
Views: 1477

Switch First and Middle Name

Hello,

Our Great-grandfather's birth certificate reads "Angelo Raffaele Santoro", but all of his paperwork once he reaches the US has his first and middle name switched to "Raffaele Angelo Santoro".

I am wondering if the consulate is likely to reject our application based on this? Do I need to ...
by Tsantoro
27 May 2020, 23:26
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Documents for Citizenship - Never naturalized?
Replies: 0
Views: 1151

Documents for Citizenship - Never naturalized?

Hi all,

I *think* I might have everything I need, but wanted to run this by everyone to see if there is anything I am missing.

I am applying via a Great-grandfather, Raffaele Angelo Santoro. I have the following documents for him to prove he never naturalized:


* A certified birth ...
by Tsantoro
28 Aug 2019, 03:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Santroro, Rafaele - 8/1/1891 - Sala Consilina, Salerno, Campania
Replies: 12
Views: 3098

Re: Santroro, Rafaele - 8/1/1891 - Sala Consilina, Salerno, Campania


serie: Leva

comuneleva: Salento

progressivo: 9

leva: 1871

cognome: Santoro

nome: Giovannantonio

paternita: Raffaele e Esposito Barbara Maria

nuovanascita: 20/09/1871

localitnascita: Salento

professione: bracciale

Marty



Marty, thank you so much for the information! This is so much ...
by Tsantoro
27 Aug 2019, 13:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Santroro, Rafaele - 8/1/1891 - Sala Consilina, Salerno, Campania
Replies: 12
Views: 3098

Re: Santroro, Rafaele - 8/1/1891 - Sala Consilina, Salerno, Campania

That very well could be! So much of it matches up correctly! The birth date and name are a great match, and I have record that his father went by Tony - which could very well be the shortening of the 'antonio' portion of his name.

Thank you so much!
by Tsantoro
06 Aug 2019, 14:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Santroro, Rafaele - 8/1/1891 - Sala Consilina, Salerno, Campania
Replies: 12
Views: 3098

Re: Santroro, Rafaele - 8/1/1891 - Sala Consilina, Salerno, Campania

Thank you both for looking into this! I will have to review what you have posted and see if it looks like a potential match. Fingers crossed! :D
by Tsantoro
27 Jul 2019, 00:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Santroro, Rafaele - 8/1/1891 - Sala Consilina, Salerno, Campania
Replies: 12
Views: 3098

Santroro, Rafaele - 8/1/1891 - Sala Consilina, Salerno, Campania

I was wondering if anyone might have some suggestions for looking for records for my husband's great grandfather.

I have this information from his WWI registration card:

Santroro, Rafaele - Date of Birth, 8/1/1891 - Born in Sala Consilina, Salerno, Campania

I have tried looking through the ...