Search found 4 matches
- 26 Apr 2021, 04:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gardella Family from Neirone
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8052
Gardella Family from Neirone
I am looking to connect with anyone who knows any information about Giovanni Gaetano Gardella (my G-G-GF). He was born in Neirone and likely died in Neirone sometime after 1924 (FamilySearch doesn't have digitized records after that). He was married to Caterina Rosa Basso in November of 1878. His ...
- 21 Apr 2021, 17:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cardosi family from Lucca, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1443
Re: Cardosi family from Lucca, Italy
Hi crkahler12!
My family tree with several maternal branches goes back to the exact Cardosi couple you mention here. (I found this post by Googling them, actually.) Cristoforo Cardosi and Margherita Chiappa are my 6th generation great grandparents. Their children were all born in Ghivizzano in the ...
My family tree with several maternal branches goes back to the exact Cardosi couple you mention here. (I found this post by Googling them, actually.) Cristoforo Cardosi and Margherita Chiappa are my 6th generation great grandparents. Their children were all born in Ghivizzano in the ...
- 04 Dec 2019, 00:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help? I cannot find naturalization documents!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2615
Help? I cannot find naturalization documents!
Hello all,
I would really appreciate any insight or help related to my search for my great grandfather’s naturalization, which may or may not have occurred.
List of known events:
- Arrived in NY as “non-immigrant alien” in 1908 per ship log.
- Crosses into Canada and is issued an “Alien ...
I would really appreciate any insight or help related to my search for my great grandfather’s naturalization, which may or may not have occurred.
List of known events:
- Arrived in NY as “non-immigrant alien” in 1908 per ship log.
- Crosses into Canada and is issued an “Alien ...
- 17 Nov 2019, 04:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question about Derivative Citizenship
- Replies: 0
- Views: 873
Question about Derivative Citizenship
Hello all. I'm looking to see if derivative citizenship occured with regards to my past Italian ancestors when they immigrated to the United States.
My great grandfather (gen 4) came to the United States in 1910 (he was 20 years old). He went back and forth to Italy and eventually naturalized as a ...
My great grandfather (gen 4) came to the United States in 1910 (he was 20 years old). He went back and forth to Italy and eventually naturalized as a ...