Search found 3 matches
- 31 Oct 2020, 17:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I need to request the passport in the US?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 712
Re: Do I need to request the passport in the US?
The case that I mean is a court case
- 30 Oct 2020, 17:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Do I need to request the passport in the US?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 712
Do I need to request the passport in the US?
Hello everyone!
Hope you all are having a good day!
I would like to be sure on this. When my case is oficially finished, is it mandatory to request the passport for the first time in my country of birth? Or can I do it on any other country? Because I will probably be out of the US at the moment ...
Hope you all are having a good day!
I would like to be sure on this. When my case is oficially finished, is it mandatory to request the passport for the first time in my country of birth? Or can I do it on any other country? Because I will probably be out of the US at the moment ...
- 07 May 2020, 20:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Required documents for italian citizenship
- Replies: 0
- Views: 799
Required documents for italian citizenship
Hello!
Fortunately, after months searching, I found every document on my italian ancestry, from the first member until the last one.
I have to apply for the italian citizenship in Italy by judicial proceedings, since it was my great-grandmother who was born in Italy.
However, I am a little bit ...
Fortunately, after months searching, I found every document on my italian ancestry, from the first member until the last one.
I have to apply for the italian citizenship in Italy by judicial proceedings, since it was my great-grandmother who was born in Italy.
However, I am a little bit ...