Search found 9 matches

by kward0311×2
18 Jun 2020, 04:09
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: WWI- 14 Comp. Presidincia?
Replies: 4
Views: 5039

Re: WWI- 14 Comp. Presidincia?

mmogno wrote: 16 Jun 2020, 14:50 "Tale nella 14a Comp(agnia) Presidiaria (Venezia)"
Awesome! Thank you so much
by kward0311×2
16 Jun 2020, 20:53
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with one line from a matricular role
Replies: 2
Views: 799

Re: Help with one line from a matricular role

PippoM wrote: 15 Jun 2020, 12:50 "Tale nel plotone autonomo operai Pozzuoli"
Thank you!
by kward0311×2
16 Jun 2020, 11:22
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: WWI- 14 Comp. Presidincia?
Replies: 4
Views: 5039

Re: WWI- 14 Comp. Presidincia?

mmogno wrote: 15 Jun 2020, 23:10 Can you post the Ruolo Matricolare?
Sure, here it is:
by kward0311×2
16 Jun 2020, 11:19
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with a military record
Replies: 2
Views: 674

Re: Help with a military record

mmogno wrote: 15 Jun 2020, 22:59 "Tale nel plotone autonomo operai Pozzuoli"
Thank you very much!
by kward0311×2
13 Jun 2020, 18:17
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with a military record
Replies: 2
Views: 674

Help with a military record

Hi all, I'm having trouble trying to translate one line from a matricular role. I'm not able to make out what it says from the third word in. Thanks in advance for any help
20200611_120744.jpg
by kward0311×2
13 Jun 2020, 11:10
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Military question
Replies: 1
Views: 3548

Military question

Hello, I recently recieved the ruolo di matricolare for several people in my family and I have been trying to trace the places they would have fought in during the First World War.

On one record it says the following:

Tale nel 14 Reggimento Fanteria-18 luglio 19

Giunto in territorio dichiarato in ...
by kward0311×2
11 Jun 2020, 18:17
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help with one line from a matricular role
Replies: 2
Views: 799

Help with one line from a matricular role

Hi all, I'm having trouble trying to translate one line from a matricular role. I'm not able to make out what it says from the third word in. Thanks in advance for any help
by kward0311×2
10 Jun 2020, 18:32
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: WWI- 14 Comp. Presidincia?
Replies: 4
Views: 5039

WWI- 14 Comp. Presidincia?

Hello, I recently recieved the ruolo di matricolare for several people in my family and I have been trying to trace the places they would have fought in during the First World War.

On one record it says the following:

Tale nel 14 Reggimento Fanteria-18 luglio 19

Giunto in territorio dichiarato ...
by kward0311×2
10 Jun 2020, 18:11
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Help interpreting an Italian army record from WWI
Replies: 7
Views: 1903

Re: Help interpreting an Italian army record from WWI

No, they're not online. They are stored in the State archives of whatever State the person was from, in my case, it was Benevento so I wrote them an email requesting the "ruolo di matricolare" of my ancestor. Provide them with the name of the town they were born, names of the parents, and birth date ...